Hardline Water Cooled PC Build Log

nicklmg

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1BHVsPc

Amazon: http://geni.us/1A05

Primochill: http://bit.ly/1Demcgc

As experienced builders of liquid cooled PCs with soft tubing, Linus and Luke figured that making the jump to a hardline build would be pretty darn simple. But they may have been mistaken...

epic...at least you guys are honest you are redoing your intro...but wonder how that happened

AND OMG u did that to that pretty case?

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Wait.. I saw this a few weeks ago but its not on vessel.
Wat.

I need to keep track of the videos that Edzel makes me watch.

Why is this one not on vessel yet?

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Wat.

But this has been on vessel for awhile.

Thanks nicklmg!

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

It is on Vessel...

Wat.

What? Its right here

JNQhicm.png <--- DOESNT LINK TO VIDEO

It is on Vessel...

Oh. Maybe i missed it because vessel is dumb and doesn't let me middle click on videos to open in a new tab, or channels for that matter.

There are so many things that make me wonder who put vessel together and why they had to make everything as hard to do as possible.

Like, i know you have to intentionally disable middle clicking.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Hey Nick, awesome, but vessel has gotten me up to date in the past, i can travel in timeee. muahahahahahaha you're awesome

Planned I Hope Someday I Do First Build: CPU: Intel Core i7 5820k CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO Mobo: MSI X99S SLI PLUS RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4-2133Mhz Storage: Corsair Force LS 240GB SSD & 2TB WD Green Graphics Card: ASUS GTX 970 4GB Turbo Case: NZXT S340 White PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit OEM Monitor: AOC i2267Fw 60Hz 22" Monitor

...why mount the res there and not the little spot by the PCI slots?

what the fuck is wrong with youtube that some clips just wont play no mather how many times i reload the page 

what the fuck is wrong with youtube that some clips just wont play no mather how many times i reload the page 

i havent been able to see a lot of videos in the last week

I'm confused as to what happened to the give away??

Atleast its only a 1 part video

Nope it's the full thing :D

Very nice build, guys. Now I'm sad that giveaway thread didn't reach 50k replies.

Vessel is dumb and doesn't let me middle click on videos to open in a new tab, or channels for that matter.

Like, i know you have to intentionally disable middle clicking.

It's all in the name of shaping user experience.

The way they want you to use the site is 'beautiful' and 'intuitive' and you're a very rude, naughty person for trying to make your browser do things that don't fit in with their vision.

Tip #1 : Buy yourself a couple of silver magic markers,they show up better on black.

Tip #2 :Fill anything you are going to bend with sand to prevent flatening and kinking.Fill pipe with sand,tape of the ends with a small pinhole in the tape tp prevent heat from blowing tape off end of pipe.A bag of sandbox sand works well,is cheap,is clean,and is easily obtainable.