Which two gaming companies would you merge together and why?

DrZauis

I would go with Valve and Bethesda. Could you imagine how good any game would be out of that company.

Valve and Origin, best combo ever.

AMD and Samsung

Corsair and Phanteks

AMD and Corsair

AMD and MSI

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Square Enix, and Ubisoft. The graphics and plots... Would be godlike.

Microsoft and Bungie

WHY would you want Microsoft merging, they shit.  

Corsair and Cooler Master

You know that guy that games on a MacBook? I'm that guy.

WHY would you want Microsoft merging, they shit.  

It was a joke...they bought and sold bungie not too long ago and sent the company in a bad spiral for a while

The thing is, most companies merging would be a terrible idea because they have completely different ideas.

The only thing Valve and Bethesda could assist eachother with is story but they prefer completely different types of stories.

It is impossible to merge 80-90% of companies because they have completely different outlooks on things.

Bethesda & Epic Games...

Mid evil Gears of War for PC anyone?

CPU: Intel i5-4690k                                                               RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengance Pro DDR3-2400                                                                     Case: NZXT S340

Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo                                                  Storage: Intel 730 SSD                                                                                                            PSU: EVGA 850G2

Mobo: Asus Z97-A 3.1                                                          GPU: 980ti G1                                                                                                                          OS: Windows 10 Pro

Philosophy Studios and Any Big Company so I can be very wealthy. 

Bioware and Bethesda.

Bioware's characters, dialogue and stories, Bethesda's open worlds and choices.

Bioware and Bethesda.

Bioware's characters, dialogue and stories, Bethesda's open worlds and choices.

Bioware kinda tried that with inquisition though, and imo it was the weakest of the three dragon ages. main story was great, but... way too many side-quests that were make work. Honestly Kotor had better side-quests from an open world point of view as they all dealt with solving a planets issues and had mini arcs.

edit: oh, and Activision EA merger. Call of Battlefield: yearly shooter!

Bioware kinda tried that with inquisition though, and imo it was the weakest of the three dragon ages. main story was great, but... way too many side-quests that were make work. Honestly Kotor had better side-quests from an open world point of view as they all dealt with solving a planets issues and had mini arcs.

All the more reason to merge with a company who knows what they're doing here.

Why not just merge all game companies and make 1 huge game?

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Probably Valve and Riot... Kinda just because I enjoy their games the most. I think TF2 might kinda be what would happen with that but I've never tried it...

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

Apple and Microsoft.  Fanboys from both wouldn't be able to stand that idea and all jump ship to Linux.

lol

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

AMD & Intel so fanboys can quit crying.

(inb4hate)

i hate making new accounts

Hmmm...

Valve and EA.

EA makes the games, Then Valve sells them/ markets them.

seems good to me, although Valve hasn't made anything good for a while except portal (Don't like HL, L4D, Dota and TF2)