Can someone make a cities skylines building with blender?

Heizoel_Walther

Hey guys,

I'd love to have a certain building in Cities: Skylines, but I don't want to get into 3d modeling because I don't have the time at the moment. If you have some time to waste, I'd love to see the following building.

The new central building of Leuphana University Lüneburg (Germany) which is currently in the building progress. The architekt is Daniel Libeskind.

If you want to look up some pictures, google for "Leuphana audimax" or "Leuphana Libeskind". Here is a 3d aminated picture of it.

Would be very cool if someone would create that. Regards from Germany!

3570K @4.1GHz on a Gigabyte Z77X-D3H with 8GB of Corsair XMS3 overclocked to 2000MHz CL11 with a GTX 770 all inside a Corsair 600t case.

Hey guys,

I'd love to have a certain building in Cities: Skylines, but I don't want to get into 3d modeling because I don't have the time at the moment. If you have some time to waste, I'd love to see the following building.

The new central building of Leuphana University Lüneburg (Germany) which is currently in the building progress. The architekt is Daniel Libeskind.

If you want to look up some pictures, google for "Leuphana audimax" or "Leuphana Libeskind". Here is a 3d aminated picture of it.

Would be very cool if someone would create that. Regards from Germany!

Damn! That's gonna be hard to create for someone. :o

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator