Need help for a "gaming"-Laptop

Ramino

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

I've decided to buy a gaming laptop. but as we all know... there are SO MUCH choices! i have literally been checking out on the internet for gaming laptops for 2-3 hours straight now and wont stop looking though... it's a very hard decision for me since i do have a limited budget;

I can go up to €1200-1300 when it comes to the price of the laptops...

I have a perfect gaming computer that i go on couple times a week when i have time.. but i just have those moments that i just want to go on my laptop and play but my own laptop is so horrible i can't even run any games on it since it uses intel HD graphic card... haha

I would love if anyone HAS experience with a good laptop and would like to link it to me! i'm not asking people to FIND me laptops because that would be pretty lazy of me but i though it could be fun if it would come from some more people that had experience with a specific laptop that could provide me more information about them....

I do really care A LOT about the cooling for the laptop im looking to be honest since i do not want it's lifespan go down when it heats up... i do NOT care about the fan noise as much as other people might do... hell my computer sounds like a jet sometimes when i walk in my room and i dont mind it

Anyways i hope there are some people that could suggest me some laptops they know its good and i would really gladly check them out besides me looking up hundreds laptop untill i could find "the ONE"

Cheers!

UPDATE 1;

So Gents! after looking around on the net trying to find a laptop near where i live.... because most of the countries charge A LOT for sending it to me.... for example Lenovo y70 is here around 1500 euros to order from the website when it was around 1300 usd to the american lenovo website so i got to keep that in mind!   :)

Anyways i have found a laptop for a decent price and Specs! do you want to check it out with me?

61f451525a.png

daee005890.jpgd09adc49ff.png

42760497d3.png

What do you guys think?

y50 ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Lenovo Y50.

Maybe wait for the updated versions.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

y50 ?

I forgot to mention that i didnt <17inch screens but... i could make an exception for this when i checkout the Processor/Ram/GPU... wow

I forgot to mention that i didnt <17inch screens but... i could make an exception for this when i checkout the Processor/Ram/GPU... wow

Lol. Lenovo Y70 then.

The Y stands for screen size.

http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/lenovo/y-series/y70-touch/

You are able to get the Gtx 960m updated version. Get that. I don't think the Y50 version of that is out yet.

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

.. for around 1500 (CAD) you can get a GS70 like I did... 

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

.. for around 1500 (CAD) you can get a GS70 like I did... 

Hmmm i have a webmarket here where i live that sells it for 1380... but the question is how have you experienced it sir? is it any good? had any problems with cooling or whatsoever? 

Hmmm i have a webmarket here where i live that sells it for 1380... but the question is how have you experienced it sir? is it any good? had any problems with cooling or whatsoever? 

sadly I canT" tell for now. I haven'T reicived yet. but Iv heard pretty good reviews about it.  im supposed to get it in around a month and a half. and I will do a full unboxing / review of it

Linus has a review of the GS70 on his Youtube

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

How about gigabyte? How are the prices for them in your area?

How about gigabyte? How are the prices for them in your area?

They are pretty good! starting around 1500-1600 for a decent one i guess? i do have to do a lot of looking around on the net to find the best(trustable website to order the laptop from)and yet cheaper ofcourse...

Eh the Y70 looks to be your best option tbh

If you had more cash look at the aurus lineup or asus lineup as well

Yeah thanks! ill be checking that out.

Linus has a review of the GS70 on his Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWuUuUvyHi4

thanks for the video. it was very informative video from linus to have a picture in my head what kind of laptop it is i guess.

sadly I canT" tell for now. I haven'T reicived yet. but Iv heard pretty good reviews about it.  im supposed to get it in around a month and a half. and I will do a full unboxing / review of it

Hit me up with a link if you do? i would really love to check it out!

Excaliberpc.com is legit as far as I know and prices are quite good:)

Excaliberpc.com is legit as far as I know and prices are quite good:)

Thanks, ill be checking it out!.

Nice that they ship internationally.

So Gents! after looking around on the net trying to find a laptop near where i live.... because most of the countries charge A LOT for sending it to me.... for example Lenovo y70 is here around 1500 euros to order from the website when it was around 1300 usd to the american lenovo website so i got to keep that in mind!  :)

Anyways i have found a laptop for a decent price and Specs! do you want to check it out with me?

61f451525a.png

daee005890.jpgd09adc49ff.png

42760497d3.png

What do you guys think?

Get MSi GS60 2QE Ghost pro!

I have one and its AWESOME...!

Man that laptop sure does look very sweet.

the price is only a bummer for me since it costs around 1900 euros  :(

Man that laptop sure does look very sweet.

the price is only a bummer for me since it costs around 1900 euros :(

In my country, it costs around $3000

But, its worth it. Trust me!

Maybe u can save money for 2 or 3 months

So Gents! after looking around on the net trying to find a laptop near where i live.... because most of the countries charge A LOT for sending it to me.... for example Lenovo y70 is here around 1500 euros to order from the website when it was around 1300 usd to the american lenovo website so i got to keep that in mind!  :)

Where do you actually live? What is your budget? What do you want the machine for?

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Lenovo Y50.

Maybe wait for the updated versions.

already out

My Cheap But Good Rig: I7-3770s, Intel Motherboard (actually made by intel), 16gb DDR3, Nvidia Gtx 1070, 250gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 750gb HDD, Evga 500 BR power supply

Where do you actually live? What is your budget? What do you want the machine for?

Hey D2ultima.

I live in The Netherlands. and well my very very MAX budget i could go is around 1500 euro's.. i couldn't want to spend more then 1500. a decent gaming laptop for around 1500 is enough for me!

What i want the machine for?

Most likely for college to do college stuff on it.

Play some videogames on it... and enjoy it... you see i have back issues and i can't always sit on the chair for over 1 hour so i would really enjoy to sometimes lay down on the bed whenever i decided to go on my computer and just play some games on the laptop with my friends.

What i care about getting this gaming laptop is most likely about the Cooling... i dont care how loud the fan might be i just want it to be cool so the lifespan could have a longer life. i want atleast a 17 inch screen.. and well...the rest i dont mind. I'm actually still looking for a gaming laptop... there are so many choices  :wacko:

I live in The Netherlands. and well my very very MAX budget i could go is around 1500 euro's..

http://www.mysn.eu/shop/xmg-a705-gaming-notebook.html?___store=default&___from_store=default

This is the best I could find. Everything else is a pure ripoff, I swear.

Actually there's this one too hold on.

http://www.ceg-hardcorecustom.com/product/ceg_clevo_p670s

Take:

8GB (2x4GB) RAM

1TB HGST 7200RPM HDD

7265ac intel wifi card

IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT take GC Extreme or ICD for at LEAST the CPU. If not, you can always apply these yourself after. Man, you people using EU get so ripped off I am so so so very sorry.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

http://www.mysn.eu/shop/xmg-a705-gaming-notebook.html?___store=default&___from_store=default

This is the best I could find. Everything else is a pure ripoff, I swear.

Actually there's this one too hold on.

http://www.ceg-hardcorecustom.com/product/ceg_clevo_p670s

Take:

8GB (2x4GB) RAM

1TB HGST 7200RPM HDD

7265ac intel wifi card

IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT take GC Extreme or ICD for at LEAST the CPU. If not, you can always apply these yourself after. Man, you people using EU get so ripped off I am so so so very sorry.

Yeah man i know :(... anyways thank you very very MUCH for this website... i've been looking for these type of sites to put together what i want and let them build it... i searched for reviews and quality for the first website, Everyone is pretty happy about their service.. but i still have this feeling that i dont trust it 100% but everything seems so good... Have you got any experience with XMG? ill google around a bit aswell.

Once again thank you for the suggestions!

Yeah man i know :(... anyways thank you very very MUCH for this website... i've been looking for these type of sites to put together what i want and let them build it... i searched for reviews and quality for the first website, Everyone is pretty happy about their service.. but i still have this feeling that i dont trust it 100% but everything seems so good... Have you got any experience with XMG? ill google around a bit aswell.

Once again thank you for the suggestions!

XMG and CEG are trustworthy. I wouldn't link you from a website I've not heard of, talked to and interacted with over on notebookreview. Sager, Mythlogic, Eurocom, Pro-Star, scan UK, Metabox, blu mobility, etc are all reputable brands as well worldwide.