Making my own custom PC

So I'm going to try and make my own PC and i'm wondering if these specs will work:

CPU - AMD A10 5800k

Mobo - MSI A68HM-EE FM2+ 

Ram - Crucial Ballistic Sport 2x4gb

PSU - EVGA 500W 80PLUS

I already have the case and HDD covered and I'm open to any suggestions, i'm also a bit on a budget so I don't expect this to be Crysis crushing but maybe games at 1080 at low to medium settings.

Thanks.

So I'm going to try and make my own PC and i'm wondering if these specs will work:

CPU - AMD A10 5800k

Mobo - MSI A68HM-EE FM2+ 

Ram - Crucial Ballistic Sport 2x4gb

PSU - EVGA 500W 80PLUS

GPU - Asus ENGTX 260

I already have the case and HDD covered and I'm open to any suggestions, i'm also on a bit of a budget and I know that the GPU is kind of crap but it's being recycled from my old pc.

Thanks.

What are you using it for?

IF gaming that cpu wont work.

At that price range there isnt much to improve

Im so patriotic, I piss red white and blue. My doctor told me it was pancreatic cancer, I told him to SHUT HIS COMMIE MOUTH.

-A shotgun wielding redneck

What are you looking to use it for? What is your budget? We need to know more to suggest anything.

The Rig: NZXT H440 M3 (Green and Black) (Ncase M1 coming soon!!) | Intel Core i5-4690k x BeQuiet PureRock Slim | EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC  | ASUS H81i Plus | 12GB EVGA SSC @ 1600MHz | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | Corsair SF 450| LG 29" Ultrawide | CoolerMaster Quickfire Rapid TKL | Corsair M65 Black Sennheiser HD 558 (MOD) | Audio-Technica ATR 2500

If that is for gaming it will not work m8.