H110i GT noise level discussion?

I have heard 'rumors' that this cooler runs fairly loud? Or am I just speculating? It states that it's max load goes up to 43dB but I heard from some people that it can go up to 66dB? Can anyone who has this cooler tell me what the noise levels are really like (quiet, balanced and performance) ? I'm not too bothered if it's a slight humming, just so long as it doesn't sound like a 'Jet Engine' (figuratively speaking, obviously). Thanks!

People said the H100i was loud but when mounted properly its extremely quiet

I'm pretty sure its just that people don't know how to use AiOs correctly and they are actually measuring the noise when there are bubbles going around in the loop.

The pump is silent, but you should buy better fans, those are most of the noise that comes from the corsair AiOs

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Wait.. people use the fans that come with AIO coolers?

Not everyone is as rich as you...

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

People said the H100i was loud but when mounted properly its extremely quiet

I'm pretty sure its just that people don't know how to use AiOs correctly and they are actually measuring the noise when there are bubbles going around in the loop.

The pump is silent, but you should buy better fans, those are most of the noise that comes from the corsair AiOs

+1

With fans off, I could barely hear the pump on the h100i

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Corsair link (if you can get it to work) will quiet it down quite a bit. The corsair SP120L (if that's what they're still using) can be clicky at lower RPMs.

I don't expect them to suddenly use different fans.

Corsair's stock fans that come with cases and coolers are usually pretty OK but buying your own will obviously improve it a lot.

I will plan on upgrading the fans eventually. But I recently purchased a new build so I'm a lil' strapped for cash atm.. 

+1

With fans off, I could barely hear the pump on the h100i

I took my H100i out of my system when replacing it with the Kelvin S24, and the H100i pump is SO MUCH QUIETER!

Running it off an external PSU with nothing else around it makes less noise than a 15dba fan. I nether realized how quiet the pump was until I listened to it outside my system...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Not everyone is as rich as you...

Just buy a good air cooler like the scythe mugen max if you are not rich. It is super quiet and is very effective.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4