USB Headset Keeps cutting in and out

SteeleGamer

I have a PC running Windows XP ( I want to make it last as long as I can) and my USB headset's (Razer Carcharias) audio keeps cutting in and out. I at first thought that the headset was broke, but it works fine with my other 2 PCs and my sister's XBox 360. Then I thought it could be my internet, but that wasn't it.I also tried cleaning the audio ports and the usb ports on the PC. It might be that the audio jacks and USB ports are worn, or the processor is crap (it is at 100% utilization, all of the time, and has 1 Core and runs at 2.80GHz) because when i move my mouse (Original Razer Naga, the one that is blue With mushy buttons), the audio cuts out a lot.

Thanks for helping in advance!

Do you have other ports free that you could try or do you have this problem with all usb ports on the computer?

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

Do you have other ports free that you could try or do you have this problem with all usb ports on the computer?

All ports

All ports

Might be the USB controller that is dying, you could pick up a pci usb card for a couple bucks on ebay if you want to push the lifespan of your pc.

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

Might be the USB controller that is dying, you could pick up a pci usb card for a couple bucks on ebay if you want to push the lifespan of your pc.

Okay, Thanks