First time boot - no signal

AndrewTodd

First time building a pc, on power up my 5 fans, and cpu pump all light up and work, my graphics card included. I have tried everything on different forums but nothing works, the 6 pin cpu is plugged in, I have reaganged my ram in every possible direction, I have unplugged my gpu and tried using the on board dvi port, I have tried 2 different monitors with both hdmi, vga and dvi no configuration will work and I need some help. Open to any suggestions

Because this is in the wrong subforum and because you're new, I'll assume you haven't read this: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/42440-readme-how-to-respond-to-a-no-post-or-no-power-up-situation/

Hope this helps

CPU: i5-6600k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 980 | Case: NZXT Noctis 450 Red/Black | Storage: 256GB Sandisk SSD + 1TB Western Digital HDD | PSU: EVGA 750w | Monitor: ASUS VS247H | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Keyboard: $15 Cheapo Rubber Dome Keyboard | Mouse: Rosewill RGM-300

Linus Tech Tips Pebble (and Pebble Time) notifier watchface!

Because this is in the wrong subforum and because you're new, I'll assume you haven't read this: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/42440-readme-how-to-respond-to-a-no-post-or-no-power-up-situation/

Hope this helps

If you have had already tested everything, the following tip, quoted form the link above, is a good thing to check:

"If the motherboard you're using has debug LEDs, check the error code and consult the motherboard manual to see what it means"