Infestation / War Z / The aftermath

Muffinmaddness

Hey guys i just got an email from the developers of the awful  WarZ ( Infestation) heres what it said 

Welcome to Romero's Aftermath Early Access Alpha !

Romero's Aftermath is the spiritual successor to the infamous yet very popular zombie survival game Infestation: Survivor Stories formerly known as WarZ. The development team behind Infestation wanted to create a new experience for Infestation/WarZ players making sure to keep best parts of the game that made it popular, while avoiding controversial decisions and plain stupid mistakes that were previously made...

Unfortunately, it was impossible to make the modifications to the existing game under the partnership with Infestation's publisher – OP Productions LLC. We had to leave and start from scratch.

We do believe that what we’ve got is potentially one of the greatest zombie survival games on the market, and we want to make sure that all Infestation players are be able to try it for themselves. To make this happen we’re making this game FREE to all Infestation players.

Everyone who has an active account in Infestation will be able to create a free account in Romero's Aftermath as soon as game reaches Open Beta. In the meantime we invite you to take a peek at the game by joining us in the Early Access Alpha

As a thank you to the most active Infestation players that supported us over the last 3 years, we’ve created a special FREE founders package so that you can try Romero's Aftermath without spending any money on an Early Access Founders Package.

Romero's Aftermath is a unique fruit tree bearing over three years of experience working on Infestation and seeing all the good, the bad and the ugly while making Romero's Aftermath to be better in all aspects.

Please check the following videos showcasing the most important changes we have made to the game

Romero's Aftermath Introduction
Last man standing, PVP servers, PVE servers
Character customization
Weapons, ammo and skins
Safezones & Reputation
Player Respawn System
Base building & ownership
Medical, traps, gardens, campfires
Crafting, disassembly, blueprints
Storage & Minimap

GET YOUR EARLY ACCESS AT WWW.WILLYOUSURVIVE.COM

Heres the video 

so will you guys be trying this, if you already got he WarZ game ? 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

i had warz before it was on steam and in alpha as soon as it got added to steam everyone's account was deleted that didn't buy it from steam never getting that crap again unless its on sale at £1 

Did you try it yet? Is it any good this time?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Did you try it yet? Is it any good this time?

nope not tried it yet but i will tonight if i can, and will post some feedback,.... infestation was horrible from what i remember, and i got it for like £2 ( $3-4) 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

I tried the alpha for the hell of it(after I had to log 50 hours in infestation survivor stories) before they removed the restrictions. I heard that soon as it reaches steam every person that owns for infestation survivor stories will get a copy for free.

But from only playing it for a half a hour. It doesn't seem that diffrent from infestation, the graphics are not that great, didn't see a single zombie in the time I played,but you can go on official PVE servers. They might be able to pull something decent off this time *fingers crossed if it train wrecks like the war z they are going to smear the Romeros family name quite a bit.

Overkill Chill:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3450 CPU with Hyper 212evo | RAM:  2 x 4 GB DDR3 MoBo: ASRock H61M-DGS R2.0 | PSU: Rosewill PHOTON 750W | GPU: SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280 3GB | Case: Antec One Gaming | Storage: Kingston HyperX 120gb, Seagate 2 TB | OS: Windows 10 | Displays:  Asus VS228H-P, Hp 2009m