Control an android phone via PC

C0LL0SS0S

So my mom just broke her Xperia Z1 Compact and now her screen isn't doing anything, since she wants to keep her contracts I wonder if there are any ways to controll the phone via my PC, but keep in mind that apps won't work because the screen isn't usable, its showing everything but I can't control it.

Thanks ahead!

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Depends where the Contacts are saved,

They can be on the SIM, Phone or Google most often, it depends which. The hardest will be if its on the phone itself.

Depends where the Contacts are saved,

They can be on the SIM, Phone or Google most often, it depends which. The hardest will be if its on the phone itself.

thats the problem, many of them are on the phone itself, any programs that may allow acces ?

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Nothing I can think of unless you had something like Airdroid already installed, have you tried plugging it into a PC and looking around the file system to see if you can find the contact files?