My first Build!

Your RAM is more than enough, it actually takes quite a bit running to fill up that much memory. I'm a tab fiend and I have never come close to using half of it, even when gaming at the same time. You can by all means upgrade it later, but there's not a whole lot of point to more RAM unless you're doing things like rendering.

8GB will be more than enough for a very, very long time.

Okay then! But i will be rendering videos as i wrote in the original post :)

8GB is still okay, jumping to 16GB would be much better if you do editing.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

8GB is still okay, jumping to 16GB would be much better if you do editing.

I think i will upgrade that in the future then :) Thank you

Depends on what you're going to be rendering it for, and how heavy the rendering is going to be. If it's just general videos for youtube, then 8GB should be fine for now, but if you're doing really hardcore stuff, then you'll need more RAM, although in that case you'll want a better processor than an i5 anyway. i5s are excellent for gaming, not so much for lots of rendering.

Depends on what you're going to be rendering it for, and how heavy the rendering is going to be. If it's just general videos for youtube, then 8GB should be fine for now, but if you're doing really hardcore stuff, then you'll need more RAM, although in that case you'll want a better processor than an i5. i5s are excellent for gaming, not so much for lots of rendering.

^

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Depends on what you're going to be rendering it for, and how heavy the rendering is going to be. If it's just general videos for youtube, then 8GB should be fine for now, but if you're doing really hardcore stuff, then you'll need more RAM, although in that case you'll want a better processor than an i5 anyway. i5s are excellent for gaming, not so much for lots of rendering.

Question: I render in Sony Vegas (Just general Youtube Videos) But there is ian option called: "Render using OpenCL if available" Does that option involve using the Video Card?

For OpenCL, yes it does involve Video Card. If OpenCL, AMD GPU is better than NVIDIA.

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia 

@BearTheDJ

Since no one did the sensible thing of giving you Danish sites to peruse, here:

Denmark
Hardware Versand
E-Gear
Labtech Data
Fonix Computer
EDB Priser

https://www.komplett.dk

First thing you need to do is take the general advice people have given you about what to choose, then look for them on these sites. That will give you a perfect idea of what you can or cannot buy, and what prices they are. Once you find a complete list of what you want on these sites, put it into a list on pcpartpicker, and see if it has any compatibility issues. Then you'll be done, or need to change something.

I suppose I'll add my opinion on what you should probably look for, according to your wants; If you want to stream whilst playing, it's hard to do better than a AMD FX 8 core CPU for the price (paired with a decent AMD 970/990fx motherboard), but if you can afford it get a 4790k (decent Z97 board) or a Hyperthreaded Xeon (H97 board, the Xeon's cannot overclock). The only Intel boards that can do SLI are Z97, but not all can do it (check pcpartpicker to find out which are capable), typically only AMD 990FX mobo's support SLI, but the MSI 970 gaming also does. Any 2x4gb kit of RAM will do, might as well get the cheapest. For cooling get something like a Noctua NH-U14S or Cooler Master Hyper 212 if the Noctua is too expensive. For the SSD, buy smart: Crucial, Samsung, Corsair, Intel, Kingston (though not the v300 Now series). Seagate or WD HDD. For the case, the H440 is nice, but so too are the S340, Define R4/R5, Nanoxia Deep Silence 1, Cooler Master N600, Corsair Air 540/230T/780T. Just make sure whatever you choose is compatible with any AIO water cooler you might want in the future. For the PSU, choose anything around 750w from the following OEM's: Seasonic, Super Flower, Enhance, FSP or Delta. http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/PSUReviewDatabase.html  usethis to find out the OEM of a PSU. The Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 is one of the more desirable cards. But so too are the MSI and Asus ones, and EVGA I suppose as well. Pick whatever you like from them. 

@BearTheDJ

Since no one did the sensible thing of giving you Danish sites to peruse, here:

Denmark

Hardware Versand

E-Gear

Labtech Data

Fonix Computer

EDB Priser

https://www.komplett.dk

First thing you need to do is take the general advice people have given you about what to choose, then look for them on these sites. That will give you a perfect idea of what you can or cannot buy, and what prices they are. Once you find a complete list of what you want on these sites, put it into a list on pcpartpicker, and see if it has any compatibility issues. Then you'll be done, or need to change something.

I suppose I'll add my opinion on what you should probably look for, according to your wants; If you want to stream whilst playing, it's hard to do better than a AMD FX 8 core CPU for the price (paired with a decent AMD 970/990fx motherboard), but if you can afford it get a 4790k (decent Z97 board) or a Hyperthreaded Xeon (H97 board, the Xeon's cannot overclock). The only Intel boards that can do SLI are Z97, but not all can do it (check pcpartpicker to find out which are capable), typically only AMD 990FX mobo's support SLI, but the MSI 970 gaming also does. Any 2x4gb kit of RAM will do, might as well get the cheapest. For cooling get something like a Noctua NH-U14S or Cooler Master Hyper 212 if the Noctua is too expensive. For the SSD, buy smart: Crucial, Samsung, Corsair, Intel, Kingston (though not the v300 Now series). Seagate or WD HDD. For the case, the H440 is nice, but so too are the S340, Define R4/R5, Nanoxia Deep Silence 1, Cooler Master N600, Corsair Air 540/230T/780T. Just make sure whatever you choose is compatible with any AIO water cooler you might want in the future. For the PSU, choose anything around 750w from the following OEM's: Seasonic, Super Flower, Enhance, FSP or Delta. http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/PSUReviewDatabase.html  usethis to find out the OEM of a PSU. The Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 is one of the more desirable cards. But so too are the MSI and Asus ones, and EVGA I suppose as well. Pick whatever you like from them. 

Thanks for your advices! I will surely use the tips in the final result. 

Ok. I put some of your suggestions together, and made this: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sDfDFTWill it work? 

It works, for rendering i7 is better though but i5 is still okay (or maybe Xeon E3-1231 v3). 

PC Specs

Indonesia

Australia