Are there any 4K IPS...gsync or freesync displays?

Rockyt

well apart from the one linus told about the asus PG27AQ which will release post Q2 ranging from july to september and will then kill us due to availability, is there ANY other 4K display thats IPS and supports a syncing module?? G or free, doesnt matter. :) i searched tons but its IPS, FREE or G and then.....1440p :c kinda sucks why IPS is getting neglected by syncing modules. And yes im not a competitive gamer so the 5-6ms refresh time is fine c:

Don't think they will be out before summer, 4K is really hard to drive even with the Titan X out, so OEMs will look more into 1440p first I guess

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Don't think they will be out before summer, 4K is really hard to drive even with the Titan X out, so OEMs will look more into 1440p first I guess

ooh i see, well thanks :) , i have my eyes set on the Acer B326HK but....the only thing it lacks is a syncing module :c or else it would be THE best monitor for me

ooh i see, well thanks :) , i have my eyes set on the Acer B326HK but....the only thing it lacks is a syncing module :c or else it would be THE best monitor for me

Oh that monitor is awesome, but with Acer starting to be awesome I expect more from them when AMD finally launches their freaking GPUs, can't understand why they are waiting so long with it 

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

It's pretty much hard to drive even with the Titan X you get around 40-60fps. Not to mention with the IPS panel adding a syncing module/method would be really hard and even more complications like ghosting might appear.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Oh that monitor is awesome, but with Acer starting to be awesome I expect more from them when AMD finally launches their freaking GPUs, can't understand why they are waiting so long with it 

IKR every single day i check if theres ANY news about the release of the R9 390X...titan X is gonna gulp the market by the time AMD makes an appearance, just like me, id wait for AMD but june is too far off, i need my build by end of april so i guess Titan X it is.

It's pretty much hard to drive even with the Titan X you get around 40-60fps. Not to mention with the IPS panel adding a syncing module/method would be really hard and even more complications like ghosting might appear.

well...do you think if i take a titan X, will there be much tearing and flickering??? cause tearing is fine but many games mostly MMOs, i experience what i used to call it, visual latency xD i put in a command to attack and it would show up on the screen like after 2 or 3 seconds, i DONT want to face that D:

see the specs of  acer xr341ck

see the specs of  acer xr341ck

DOOOOOOOD some say its 1440 some say its 4k?!?! WTF ARE THE REAL SPECS D: D: please share a legit link c:

I'm honestly waiting for the 4k IPS G-Sync (60Hz) monitor Asus displayed at CES... My 2x 980s are waiting for a new monitor... :)

DOOOOOOOD some say its 1440 some say its 4k?!?! WTF ARE THE REAL SPECS D: D: please share a legit link c:

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/news_archive/32.htm#acer_xr341ck

id say its the best in slot monitor... 21:9, 144hz, not 4k, but pretty high res, and GSYNC...  its basically the perfect monitor a lot of us have been waiting for; i can only imagine how mind meltingly awesome gaming must be on it

Won't Samsung UE850 be an IPS Freesync? (4K?)

nope, all TN

I'm honestly waiting for the 4k IPS G-Sync (60Hz) monitor Asus displayed at CES... My 2x 980s are waiting for a new monitor... :)

i LOVE that monitor but im not one for waiting so i need to get whats available, that baby will be launching anywhere from july to september or october...too far for me c:

source?

go to AMDs site, they list all the monitors ONLY samsung seems to be making two 4K monitors, both or which have 1ms refresh rate...so TN it is since IPS doesnt gave 1ms yet c: i HOPE i was wrong but....yea

• 4 weeks later...

Haha lol same here. I JUST WANT IT TO COME OUT ALREADY

http://www.tftcentral.co.uk/news_archive/32.htm#acer_xr341ck

id say its the best in slot monitor... 21:9, 144hz, not 4k, but pretty high res, and GSYNC...  its basically the perfect monitor a lot of us have been waiting for; i can only imagine how mind meltingly awesome gaming must be on it

Sorry to disappoint, but from the research I've done, its only going to be 75hz. I would love it to be 144Hz, but it doesn't look that way. 

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

Sorry to disappoint, but from the research I've done, its only going to be 75hz. I would love it to be 144Hz, but it doesn't look that way. 

Yes, yes. I saw the news on the day they were available. And my heart was broken.

At least there still is a 21:9 144hz coming tho - but its going to be 2560x1080 and 35"