I need a graphics card

HeKaRiZbLaDe

Hi Guys i have a AMD A4 6300 and i need a better GPU than it is better and less than 200 dollars like some Radeon or GTX or so yeah wish me luck and this is from my birthday present so guys i will pick one

Hi Guys i have a AMD A4 6300 and i need a better GPU than it is better and less than 200 dollars like some Radeon or GTX or so yeah wish me luck and this is from my birthday present so guys i will pick one

GPU? i think i was mistaken in my last post however you should post you're, PC specs and i am sure you will find the best GPU for you're budget, from other great members on this forum  :)

Treat people how you want to be treated.

:)

Uses/games?  Location?  Other specifications?

For gaming ofcurse / umm anything like minecraft, and other games / Philippines actually they have some other high ends / specifications of what ?

GPU? is this not a CPU? "AMD A4 6300" or am i mistaken?

AMD A4 6300 it is a CPU i need a better GPU for this i don't want to be bottleneck

AMD A4 6300 it is a CPU i need a better GPU for this i don't want to be bottleneck

Yes i realised my mistake and edited my last post, i misunderstood what you meant by your title, anyway you should post your PC specs :)

Treat people how you want to be treated.

:)

For gaming ofcurse / umm anything like minecraft, and other games / Philippines actually they have some other high ends / specifications of what ?

Other specifications of your build.  Minecraft can run well on a $50 GPU, please be more specific with your games.  Buying a high-end GPU with a low(er) end APU is not the greatest idea.

sold

If you don't know your specs then search for the program "dxdiag". You should have it if you have windows.

Open that and it will tell you everything

I will such as Grid 2, Dirt 3 such as high end games but i need a little bit of budget for the GPU because were gonna buy

AMD A4 6300 3.7Ghz processor

I don't know what motherboard it is

2GB x2 ram stick

I will such as Grid 2, Dirt 3 such as high end games but i need a little bit of budget for the GPU because were gonna buy

AMD A4 6300 3.7Ghz processor

I don't know what motherboard it is

2GB x2 ram stick

What price is the R7 260X where you live? It's a great card.

Intel i7 3770K [] Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 [] MSI R9 290X 4GB [] 16GB  G.SKILL 2133Mhz [] Crucial MX100 256GB [] WD Black 1TB [] XFX Pro 850W [] Fractal Define R3 [] Func MS-3 R2 [] Corsair K60 []