Phanteks Windows...

So i got a new side panel from Phanteks because the one that came with my Enthoo Luxe was scratched .... and the replacement came scratched, sigh. Seriously Phanteks? Anyone got any news on better side panel windows because everything else on this case is awesome! Might be putting glass, yes real glass in the new side panel.

Anyways, thanks for reading my little rant :),
Oh and if anyone wants pictures just ask and ill put them up, might need a little help though :).

Update: Here's a picture of it :)

IMG 9666

Green Elegance:

i5 3570k, G1 Sniper M3, Sapphire HD7870 OC Ghz, 8gb Corsair Ram, OCZ Vertex 4 256gb, 2tb WD Green, Silverstone Strider Gold 650w, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, LG Blu-ray drive, MDPC Sleeving.

Mine has been fine bar microscratches from cleaning it off. I've found that it seems to have some static electricity or something about it that draws dust to it. It also needs to be less tinted, I'm currently not running LED's in my rig and it looks like a black panel in the side of my rig. I would love a clear panel or a glass replacement.

I've taken mine to a glaziers and they quoted $75AUD to replace the panel with actual glass cut to fit which isn't actually too bad, though I'm not spending that much to make the window a tiny bit clearer. 

does it matter if its a little scratched?

kinda fussy ...try just cleaning it off

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

Using a piece of glass would look bad...

the window is extruded to be flush with the metal side panel

using a flat piece of glass would make it look inset to the panel, not flush

unless you get it precision machined, which would need to be extremely accurate and would probably cost several hundred dollars

like @airdeano said, mnpctech has some for NZXT cases but none for phanteks yet...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

@Mnpctech did a full reviews on the primo, luxe and pro reviews. so the ease

of creation is there, just need peeps to inquire and order.

This is from wiping gently with a microfiber cloth.

IMG 9666

I could trade off the flush mounting for crystal clear, non dust attracting, unscratched glass xD

Green Elegance:

i5 3570k, G1 Sniper M3, Sapphire HD7870 OC Ghz, 8gb Corsair Ram, OCZ Vertex 4 256gb, 2tb WD Green, Silverstone Strider Gold 650w, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, LG Blu-ray drive, MDPC Sleeving.

Your frustration is shared by many people, Phanteks, Corsair, Fractal-Design, and NZXT utilize the same manufacturing process for their windows. Replacement windows made from glass would be very costly to produce and I don't have the resources, but Clear Cast Acrylic is a very good substitute and costs less. Thanks again for supporting us in making these windows!  

17 years of helping you void your warranty

I get mine soon and will only clean it with the hair of a virgin unicorn.

Then I will call Mnpctech for one of his :)

Also I got the Pro, I wouldn't mind seeing a dead center picture of the Luxe with both lights on to see what I'm missing :P

Your frustration is shared by many people, Phanteks, Corsair, Fractal-Design, and NZXT utilize the same manufacturing process for their windows. Replacement windows made from glass would be very costly to produce and I don't have the resources, but Clear Cast Acrylic is a very good substitute and costs less. Thanks again for supporting us in making these windows!  

Ok, thanks for the recommendation. Love your videos by the way.

Green Elegance:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you! btw, How about a full clear acrylic replacement side panel for the Phanteks Luxe, Pro and Primo, similar to my CMII Clear panel, Does something like this interest you N1TRO?

-snip-

That would look amazing, now if only I could get something like that done for my Switch 810.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Thank you! btw, How about a full clear acrylic replacement side panel for the Phanteks Luxe, Pro and Primo, similar to my CMII Clear panel, Does something like this interest you N1TRO?

cosmos_2_ii_coolermaster_clear_window_re

this looks damn good. The window is the only downside of the pro. About how much would this cost?

cosmos_2_ii_coolermaster_clear_window_re

That would be awesome! I've been wanting to replace the smoked windows in my PRO with something clear, an entire clear side panel would look really cool.

Ok, I'll try and work on full acrylic window panel for the Phanteks LUXE and Pro first, since they're the same chassis. I'll post updates as they progress here. I just finished listing cnc milled Clear and Smoked replacement windows for the Corsair 900D and NZXT H440 and NZXT S340 on the website, http://www.mnpctech.com

• 2 months later...

Clear replacement side panel full view windows for Phanteks Pro & Luxe are just about finished, they're CNC machined from 3/8" thick cast acrylic and should be listed this week, http://mnpctech.com/phanteks-case-mods/

phanteks_pro_luxe_clear_window_panel_mnp

Clear replacement side panel full view windows for Phanteks Pro & Luxe are just about finished, they're CNC machined from 3/8" thick cast acrylic and should be listed this week, http://mnpctech.com/phanteks-case-mods/

Is $80 the final price for these? Seems like a lot.

this isn't plain flexi-plexiglas. it is cast acrylic and CNC milled to fit.

I'm getting my enthoo luxe like tmr too. Hope mine will be perfect tho. I am still with s340 now and I did replaced my panel into glass and it looks fantastic.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

I'm getting my enthoo luxe like tmr too. Hope mine will be perfect tho. I am still with s340 now and I did replaced my panel into glass and it looks fantastic.

Hey man do you have any pictures of your S340 case with the glass?

Would like to see that 

CPU: Intel i7 4790 Quad-Core (8 threads) 3.6GHz - 4.0GHz (Turbo) | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z87  | RAM: HyperX 16Gb(2x8Gb) 1866MHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB Case: NZXT S340 | CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7 | Case Fans:  NZXT FN V2 120mm x2, Rosewill Hyperborea 140mm x2 | PSU: Seasonic S12G 550 | Lighting: Darkside RGB LED Strip SSD: Samsung 850 EVO | Monitor: ASUS PB258Q | OS: Ubuntu 14.04 

Ok, I'll try and work on full acrylic window panel for the Phanteks LUXE and Pro first, since they're the same chassis. I'll post updates as they progress here. I just finished listing cnc milled Clear and Smoked replacement windows for the Corsair 900D and NZXT H440 and NZXT S340 on the website, http://www.mnpctech.com

Hey man!

What are the advantages of the cast acrylic over the window panel that NZXT S340 has?

Is it more resistant to scratches? Is it more clear? 

BTW, do you have any pics of the NZXT S340 Smoked window panel with a Color LED strip inside? 

Thanks

CPU: Intel i7 4790 Quad-Core (8 threads) 3.6GHz - 4.0GHz (Turbo) | Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z87  | RAM: HyperX 16Gb(2x8Gb) 1866MHz | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB Case: NZXT S340 | CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7 | Case Fans:  NZXT FN V2 120mm x2, Rosewill Hyperborea 140mm x2 | PSU: Seasonic S12G 550 | Lighting: Darkside RGB LED Strip SSD: Samsung 850 EVO | Monitor: ASUS PB258Q | OS: Ubuntu 14.04 

Hey man do you have any pictures of your S340 case with the glass?

Would like to see that

post-226366-0-33685500-1434603011_thumb.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

This is awesome you can do this! The phanteks isnt a pretty case under the side panel though.  Any way you could make a clear window that fits into the current side panel? It looks like the tinted window comes out

op: that sucks, I read a couple reviews on the luxe before i bought it and a scratched window out of the box was one of my main concerns, fortunately mine came flawless, and I am very very gentle handling it to avoid scratching it ever.

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502