Best IEM's for EDM?

Samarok

That's all they'll be used for, or my phone. All I need is a price tag under $150, a removable cable and pretty good bass. 

I've taken a look at the Beyerdynamic DX160 IE, they look pretty decent. No removeable cable though. Shure is pretty much the only one who makes IEMs with removeable cables.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

I've taken a look at the Beyerdynamic DX160 IE, they look pretty decent. No removeable cable though. Shure is pretty much the only one who makes IEMs with removeable cables.

I suck at keeping cables intact and that has been the death of the dozens of headphones I've owned. Have you tried the SE215's? People say they are flat sounding, but frequency response graphs say otherwise.

I want to recommend the Shure 215, but they're not known for sub-bass, which you'd be craving in EDM music. These are some of the best all around IEMs for under $150, so I'd recommend them.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

I want to recommend the Shure 215, but they're not known for sub-bass, which you'd be craving in EDM music. These are some of the best all around IEMs for under $150, so I'd recommend them.

I personally prefer more mid bass, as a majority of EDM I'm listening to nowadays isn't the bassiest, genres like D'n'B and stuff. 

The Se215 Blues are right up your alley, as they have more bass than the regular 215. Otherwise, I would try to save another $100 and go for the IE80, as they have a TON of sub bass. As far as bass goes, I would say they just about match my Sony MDR-XB1000, and that's saying something.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

The Se215 Blues are right up your alley, as they have more bass than the regular 215. Otherwise, I would try to save another $100 and go for the IE80, as they have a TON of sub bass. As far as bass goes, I would say they just about match my Sony MDR-XB1000, and that's saying something.

The K20 edition?

The K20 edition?

Yeah, I think so. The only blues you will find will be bassy, as that's the only kind of blues that they make.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)