Can Uplay be any worse?

BlakeN

I bought Far Cry 4 from Fry's for 15 dollars http://www.frys.com/product/8340397. It is just the left over promo codes from a Samsung Promotion. I used the promo code and bought the game, but it never showed up in Uplay to be downloaded. I called their customer support just to be told that this is happening a lot to promo code purchases. Also, they told me they have no idea how they are going to fix it and it might be fixed in 24 hours.

Really?

yes it is kind of crazy, but i always get worried when i buy a really discounted game form those websites.  Not that i dont trust them or anything, but it just some times seems too good to be true

yes it is kind of crazy, but i always get worried when i buy a really discounted game form those websites.  Not that i dont trust them or anything, but it just some times seems too good to be true

frys is not G2A man

frys is not G2A man

never heard of that website, but as we see in this case. the codes can sometimes have a problem 

Uplay is really Udon'tPlay

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Uplay is really Udon'tPlay

Better slow down that wordplay before you take Linus' place as the World's Punniest Person 2015

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

never heard of that website, but as we see in this case. the codes can sometimes have a problem 

Frys? or G2A?

G2a i can understand if you've not heard of, but frys is like, a huge electronics retailer in the US sooooo yea... 

xD

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Frys? or G2A?

G2a i can understand if you've not heard of, but frys is like, a huge electronics retailer in the US sooooo yea... 

xD

well both, there aren't any here in the northeast sooo yeah lol 

well both, there aren't any here in the northeast sooo yeah lol 

Yea, sometimes it's hard to remember that the US from coast to coast isn't the same. You guys have hurricanes, we have earthquakes, you guys have white castle, we have In 'n out, you guys have stereotypical black people racism, we have stereotypical mexican racism. But together, we're all one great, crumbling infrastructurely, obese, racist country :D    U-S-A, U-S-A

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

yes it can be worse.....its called Games for Windows Live!! :P

yes it can be worse.....its called Games for Windows Live!! :P

Touché

Update: I called back today and I am told, "The guy that fixes these issues leave at 5 O'clock on Friday. Nothing we can do about it right now." One guy in the whole company can fix it? Really? Really?