To window or not to window?

Vozella

Totally depends on your build. If you're just casually asking, I'd say no window. After my first build, which has tons of bling, I want to try out a clean and simple one.

But otherwise, yea a window is great.

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)

If the case is sufficiently styled, No. Something like the Bitfenix Colossus is a no go for a window, but something like the G-throne, yes windowed :3

Well, that's my preferance, though, building a windowless panel makes life on cable management easier, as you don't have to freak over it being perfect, and if the panels have vents you can then get some sick glow effects like what i hooked up on a pals rig with some soft purple glow coming from his front panel, and side panel vents, since he only has a half panel window that is smoked. In all, it depends on the case, and the build you want :3

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

YES. I cant stand cases that dont have windows personally.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

Totally depends on your build. If you're just casually asking, I'd say no window. After my first build, which has tons of bling, I want to try out a clean and simple one.

But otherwise, yea a window is great.

This. I currently have an H440 and love it, but for my next build I'll probably go for something like a Define R? without a window for a cleaner look.

Yep! I have an Elite 431 Plus, it's cheap and flashy. But for my next build I will do the opposite - expensive, clean, sleek. R5 is in my sights right now  :)

|  Athlon 750K   |   EVGA GTX 750 Ti FTW  |  Acer Aspire E15 - i5 6200u, 940M  |

|  Sennheiser HD 518   |   FiiO E10K DAC and Amp  |

Moto G (1st Gen)