Humble Bundle sale, get Spec ops the line FREE! with any purchase of a 2k game

werto165

Buy a mediocre game and get an awesome game for free!

Well the problem with me buying this is that I already have the games that I want from 2k, xcom and the bioshock series. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

All these deals recently... Making my wallet cry :<

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Only worth it for Spec Ops! I want it so bad and the sale makes it possible! :D

Thanks for sharing!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

If I only had 11 dollars I could get the BioShock series and Spec Ops two games I really want.

But I am #PoorPeople

Hi there. Move along, n0thing to see here.

If I only had 11 dollars I could get the BioShock series and Spec Ops two four games I really want.

But I am #PoorPeople

sorry this was bothering me.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Let's be honest 3 games, bioshock 2 nahhhh 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

i just bought bioshock infinite, where do i go to get spec ops the line for free?

when you go to retrieve your keys from the link in email you where sent. it will be on the page with the others.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

Let's be honest 3 games, bioshock 2 nahhhh 

I thought it was at least ok. but I am willing to meet you in the middle at 3 games. :P

Sorry about that 

Hi there. Move along, n0thing to see here.