What program should I use to help me plan my watercooling?

mariobros
Go to solution Solved by xQubeZx,

You probably wont find a model of your case, i dont think its so many cases that actually has a 3d model of it online for everyone. You probably have to make one yourself.

I got an haf stacker and I wanted to plan where to place everything before building so I could have an idea where everything will go. I thought about Google sketch up but I didn't find a model of my case.

You probably wont find a model of your case, i dont think its so many cases that actually has a 3d model of it online for everyone. You probably have to make one yourself.

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

That's what I thought. Do you have any good ideas to route the watercooling in the case with 2x360 and 1x240, CPU and gpus blocks? I thought about going in the bottom compartment with the 2 big rads and pump and res then going up passing the gpus and cpu then last rad in the top then back down

No need

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."