Loot Crate | March | Covert

zak rooley

Ox9wTSL.jpg

Loot Crate | March | Covert

welcome to this months Loot Crate Covert !

Who doesnt need some paracord and a james bond tee shirt.

Since posting this is a bit off topic, what if someone started up a computer style monthly subscription which could include maybe T shirts with component logo on it : memory sticks ; stickers.

That sort of stuff would be great I think.

Ox9wTSL.jpg

snip

Since posting this is a bit off topic, what if someone started up a computer style monthly subscription which could include maybe T shirts with component logo on it : memory sticks ; stickers.

That sort of stuff would be great I think.

snip

Memory? Why would you want that every month?you could get tons of Company Branded Apparel. The reason lootcrate exists is the fact that they can find the hard to find interesting/useful things for you. With a simple fee

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

People actually buy this shit?

yeah they do, I've seen they ship a good item once in a while, but most of the time things go from meh to seriously?