external loop?

What would I need to run my water loop out my window to a car rad on my roof?

Would it be plausable?

What would I put in to prevent freezing?

Would a d5 pump have enough power?

Rig is about 3 inches from window.

EDIT: would condensation be a problem?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Haven't you watched whole room watercooling ? :D

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Haven't you watched whole room watercooling ? :D

I have.

But this is much smaller.

And they never mentioned condensation.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Car radiators are pretty giant compared to PC radiators. I'm certain a D5 pump won't cut it. Use Anti-Freeze to stop the fluid  from freezing, it's what cars use.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Car radiators are pretty giant compared to PC radiators. I'm certain a D5 pump won't cut it. Use Anti-Freeze to stop the fluid from freezing, it's what cars use.

Rads are not that restrictive tho.

Hmm, I'll need a big res as well

Also what fan are you planning to use? :P

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

You dont need a giant res, just a bigger one than normal... :D

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

Also what fan are you planning to use? :P

None

a car radiator should work. use antifreeze to stop it from feeding and condensation occurs when the water is 10 degrees colder then room temperature but it take more like 20 before you get and real water coming from it if you can have air circulating around the tube that will stop moisture from accumulating  

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

Oh and that d5 should be enough if not you can always get another and run in parallel. 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

A lot of car radiators tend to be made from aluminum, so not exactly recommended. Auto antifreeze should help curtail any corrosion, but you'll want to flush it twice a year to make sure you're keeping corrosion out of the equation (or whatever the equivalent of 25,000 miles would be for a computer loop). Also if you're going to run hard tubing, DO NOT USE PETG as automotive antifreeze contains ethylene glycol which will eat through PETG.

Wife's build: Amethyst - Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X570-P, EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 12GB, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM1000 (yellow label)

My build: Mira - Ryzen 7 3700X, 32GB EVGA DDR4-3200, ASUS Prime X470-PRO, EVGA RTX 3070 XC3, beQuiet Dark Base 900, EVGA 1000 G6

2 or three DDCs would be fine or 2 pond type pumps 5m and 5000L/hr would do it but there are three things you need to consider.

1. Car rads are single pass so they are better for very hot liquids a much less efficient with 10-15C over ambient
  2. If the sun shines you may get heat soak
  3. When it is really cold you could end up with condensation inside your pc