XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

mk7dPHI.png

I would like to start this thread off by saying THANK YOU to our friends over at XSplit for providing us with the keys for this giveaway! They have been an awesome partner so far in 2015, and we are looking forward to continuing with them through Q2 and hopefully beyond :)

Secondly, I would like to correct a few unfortunate errors in the video, as it was filmed before we had the final details for the giveaway.

Starting with the bad news, there are only 25 codes available for giveaway, not 30. But all is not lost...

The good news is that each code is valid for 3 months of the Premium version of XSplit's software, not 1 as mentioned in the video.

Now, on to how you can win one of these fancy keys...

Post one (1) comment in this thread stating what you would use the Professional version of XSplit's software for if you are selected as a winner. Do you want to step up your streaming game? Record some Let's Plays? Let us know down below...

Winners will be selected by random draw on April 2.

One entry per user. This is a global giveaway.

Thanks to XSplit for supporting the channel, and thanks to every one of you for watching!

UPDATE 4/9/2015

All winners have been messaged.

@bjswick33
@Pugs501
@MrTengan
@Cynol
@DaTHack
@FoxyDrew
@idxearo
@heniI____
@austinsguitar
@19tpersons
@SteveG12543
@Damonblood7
@Spyke
@MacTalksTech
@spunkenhimer
@Flamesuponme
@Paul's Planet Tech
@Shogun Kane
@ShadowCaptain
@slashninja
@RennfieldDoes
@Close_call
@ofika
@Octavialicious

I'd use it to stream my WF gameplay showcasing new content.

without... ya know, looking like a total goob by capturing my entire display with shadowplay because it wont focus on the game window only :|

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

I would love to have a Professional account to stream my Dota 2 games in full res with fancy effects that are easy to configure. Xsplit is the only program that I have used that does not take up a significant amount of my CPU and ram. All of the other ones choose to allocate two times as much as Xsplit and do not offer the same amount of features and ease of use that Xsplit offers.

:) 

gg wp  re ?

Main Rig

**CPU** | [Intel Core i7-4790K @ Stock]**CPU Cooler** | [Corsair H100i] **Motherboard** | [ASRock Z97 EXTREME6 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard]

**Memory** | [G.Skill Trident X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-2133 Memory] **Storage** | [Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive]

**Storage** | [Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM] **Video Card** | [Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 4GB WINDFORCE]

**Case** | [Phanteks Enthoo Pro] **Power Supply** | [EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+]

Main Rig PC Partpicker  

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/DnKZxr |

I would finally get off my ass and start a twitch channel :D

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

I would personally use it to record some gameplays and suff.

Cool giveaway and thanks XSplit :D

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Would use it to evaluate its features compared to the competition—And see if there are any fun ways to improve streaming for people using it, as a third party tool creator.  :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Linus

I am not a professional broadcaster but I would really like to start my own channel on YouTube shortly and try my best to make some interesting content. However I still have a lot to learn about video editing, shooting with real camera and not just a phone one and stuff like that. This program would be a helping step in the right direction :)

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

will def like to get XSplit to go with the planned X99 build video editing/gaming rig

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

I would like it to do local screen recording, sadly my upstream is not good enough to do live streaming.. I've tried Nvidia's shadowplay but it is not flexible at all and also OBS but sometimes it glitches with a webcam I use, the free version of xsplit had no problems so far so I would love to have the full features!

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

I already tried out a free version of XSplit and I really enjoy it.

I'd like to upgrade to the professional version because I think the premium features could really help me design my videos better.

I'd use XSplit to help me record my gameplay, then edit using editing software (XSplit for the Raw Video).

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Sweet giveaway. I'd use it to stream cs:go and other games. Currently using OBS.

I'd finally start my CS:GO twitch channel :D

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Thanks Luke!

I would be streaming some tournaments in League, Dota and some others. And I will probably start a youtube channel.

I'd really love this.

Would 240p stream all day with that license

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

I'd use it to continue making tutorial videos so I can easy explain things to people on the troubleshooting forums.

It helps a lot to be able to just link to a quick video rather than writing a novel.

Thanks,

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

I would use this to stream games with PhysX in them in a marathon.  It would not be 24 hours straight but it would be long.  Heck I might revive my PhysX related website and post stuff from my streaming there too. I also would let my son use it so he could finally stream something and now he finally has a pc game he likes called tankionline so I guess he could stream that for fun.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I would stream tf2 :)

I tried a trial and it was qite easy to use

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

It would finally give me a reason to actually start recording and streaming. Its something I've always wanted to do but have been kind of lazy about

Spoiler
Spoiler

Case Corsair Air 540 CPU AMD Ryzen 5 1600 GPU EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 iCX Motherboard Asus X370-F Memory G.Skill Flare X 16GB (2x8) 2400MHz Display Asus VG248QE Storage Samsung 960 Pro 512GB - Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD - 1TB Seagate Barracuda - 1TB WD Blue OS MS X Pro Peripherals Corsair K70 RGB Rapidfire -  Razer DeathAdder 2013

Spoiler

Case 15.4" Mid 2012 MacBook Pro CPU Intel Core i7-3720QM GPU Nvidia GT650M Memory Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600MHz Display 1680x1050 AntiGlare Display Storage 1TB 5400RPM or Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD OS OS X Yosemite (Maybe El Capitan?) - BootCamp MS X Pro Peripherals Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014 -  Razer DeathAdder 2013 - Mionix Naos 7000 - Logitech K120 - Razer Tartarus Keypad

I don't want it, but thanks to XSplit and their team for supporting LTT <3

I was hoping to possibly start streaming programing and a few games (I'm thinking System Shock 2, Portal 2, Minecraft and Sonic Adventure 2) maybe have my own WAN show/The Tek? The only thing I'm really lacking ATM is audio equipment.

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15