Weird issue. 1 front usb port not working?

Toto123456

Just got a new mobo, its the gigabyte ga-z97-gaming5. However I plugged in usb 3.0 header which has 2x usb 3.0 ports from the case to mobo and only 1 usb 3.0 port is working correctly and the other doesnt work at all. The one that doesnt work also doesnt seems to be charging my iphone too. I have installed the latest bios and latest usb driver on it already too.

I tried plugged in the usb header from my other case (760t) and it is not working either so i am pretty sure it is the motherboard issue. Also the pin was fine, there are no bent pin or missing pin whatsoever.

Just got a new mobo, its the gigabyte ga-z97-gaming5. However I plugged in usb 3.0 header which has 2x usb 3.0 ports from the case to mobo and only 1 usb 3.0 port is working correctly and the other doesnt work at all. The one that doesnt work also doesnt seems to be charging my iphone too. I have installed the latest bios and latest usb driver on it already too.

I tried plugged in the usb header from my other case (760t) and it is not working either so i am pretty sure it is the motherboard issue. Also the pin was fine, there are no bent pin or missing pin whatsoever.

RMA the mobo

get a direct replacement if its bought from the store

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Any other solution other than this?

No,you need to rma do not mess with it yourself you could void the warranty.

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

Building a Pc works? WHAAAAT? i built mine and BOUGHT 5 DIFFERENT MOBOS AND NOTHING WORKED. NOPE NUTIN EVEN ONE THAT LINUS DID A REVIEW ON AND REPLACED ALL THE ITEMS AND CASE AND NOTHING WORKS. 

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Building a Pc works? WHAAAAT? i built mine and BOUGHT 5 DIFFERENT MOBOS AND NOTHING WORKED. NOPE NUTIN EVEN ONE THAT LINUS DID A REVIEW ON AND REPLACED ALL THE ITEMS AND CASE AND NOTHING WORKS. 

are you facing the issues with your build?

you need to open a new tread with the issue 

it not nice to hijack someone else tread

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

You must have assembled it wrong,go watch linus's build guides and try figuring out where you went wrong. 

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

You must have assembled it wrong,go watch linus's build guides and try figuring out where you went wrong. 

I did everything. EVERYTHING. ALMOST ALL THE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

I did everything. EVERYTHING. ALMOST ALL THE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE

Did you try changing your psu ? 

Did you try changing your psu ? 

Not sure if you are still on but i posted something in troubleshooting

I got hijacked

yep someone just came in here with a nail cutter and hijaked this like it was a plane

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

You sure the mobo cable's in properly? Make sure everything is securely plugged and try unplugging and replugging it.