K95 Price Issues?

connorpiper

About 3 days ago, I had planned to buy the Corsair K95 MX Red with White LEDs. Just today, Newegg ran out of stock said it was unavailable, and Amazons price shot to $200. While other retailers are selling it for ~$300.

Did this get discontinued? Or something similar? Even Corsairs links are to sub $300 keyboards. (Even though the price is $150 on the site) 

Is there another keyboard that is similar (In features) with White LEDs and MX reds? 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

No, just wait for them to come back in Stock.

But everywhere, at the same time? 

yup. I just got a k65 for 130, they still make them.

The K95 non-RGB is a different keyboard though. 

Ahh i dont know what happened to my phone sorry for the double. Posting. Ill look into this when i get home. Unless they are coming out with new ones i dont see why they would discontinue them.

Ahh i dont know what happened to my phone sorry for the double. Posting. Ill look into this when i get home. Unless they are coming out with new ones i dont see why they would discontinue them.

I feel that the K95 non-RGB may have been shoved out of the way for the RGB ones. Because the MX Brown, and MX Blue non-RGB K95 have been discontinued. 

I feel that the K95 non-RGB may have been shoved out of the way for the RGB ones. Because the MX Brown, and MX Blue non-RGB K95 have been discontinued.

i cant find anything to confirm or deny, i really don't think they would leave that part of the market segment. Ill keep looking and hit you up if i find anything.

What do you need the K95 for? I can promise you that you'll never use the macros no matter how much you think you will (just saying). Logitech G710+ has a more humane amount of macros.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

What do you need the K95 for? I can promise you that you'll never use the macros no matter how much you think you will (just saying). Logitech G710+ has a more humane amount of macros.

Because it is the only one with White LEDs. Other than the RGB. Which I will not be getting. 

I have a Razer Blackwidow 2013 currently. 

Because it is the only one with White LEDs. Other than the RGB. Which I will not be getting. 

I have a Razer Blackwidow 2013 currently. 

Is your Blackwidow doing fine? I seemed to remember you painted it white.

Anyways, the Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid-i has white LEDs if that's what you're after :)

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Is your Blackwidow doing fine? I seemed to remember you painted it white.

Anyways, the Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid-i has white LEDs if that's what you're after :)

I call it a piece of shit daily. Also, I really really really need them reds. And that Corsair volume wheel. I have decided on the K95, or K70 if I can't get the K95 ever. 

I call it a piece of shit daily. Also, I really really really need them reds. And that Corsair volume wheel. I have decided on the K95, or K70 if I can't get the K95 ever. 

My daily recommendation of Ducky perhaps?

My daily recommendation of Ducky perhaps?

Ducky Shine 4 does not come in MX Reds. From what I can tell.

And I will be getting a K95 or K70. I have already used the Ducky Mini and K65, K70, K95. I have decided really. 

Ducky Shine 4 does not come in MX Reds. From what I can tell.

And I will be getting a K95 or K70. I have already used the Ducky Mini and K65, K70, K95. I have decided really. 

Well, good luck finding one m8. I wish you encouragement on your endeavor.

From what I know, the Ducky 4 comes in Red's. Though, no white LED's. I would take a look at the Ducky Legend, however.