(Steam) Alien Isolation $12, Season Pass $15

http://store.steampowered.com/app/214490/

Apparently a digital delux edition is coming soon, just the game with the dlc I think.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Alien: Isolation is a great game guys, worth it for the incredible detail and movie-like atmosphere. 12$ is a steal! Either get it now or wait for the Summer Sale where it will probably fall to 5$. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Watch the movies before you play the game ;)

For $12 I would easily recommend this game. Very immersive gameplay, great graphics, decent plot, well optimized.

Bought it, downloading now.  I am a big fan of the Alien series

I have a potato!

Watch the movies before you play the game ;)

For $12 I would easily recommend this game. Very immersive gameplay, great graphics, decent plot, well optimized.

Good advice. The movies will help, especially if you just watch the first one.

Optimized indeed. I am able to play the game on iGPU. Pretty neat!

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

My favorite game of last year, at least among triple-A's. And does it ever run well… 80–100 FPS from my GTX 770 at 1080p, probably 50-ish minimum at 1440p.

Oh that's awesome.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I picked up this deal on principal of wanting huge discounts on games. ;)  But I did want to try this game since it was so well received, just felt the price was more then I was willing to pay.