Installed SSD in PS4, Have done all the steps, Still getting same message

Profoundsoup

I just upgraded my HDD from my PS4 to a SSD. I have gotten the update file off the website ( The 800mb file ) put it on my flashdrive with the folders in order. I keep getting the message. Cannot find update file for version 2.50 or later. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, and yes I have formated to FAT32. I am out of idea's. HELP

That soup looks delicious!! Sorry im of no assistance in your PS4 issue just popped in to comment on the soup  :lol:

Is it a usb 3.0 thumbdrive? try a usb 2.0 if it is.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I have, I tried both

did you label the folder names in all caps?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

did you label the folder names in all caps?

I talked to a Sony rep and apparently their site isn't updated with the new 2.5 update so try again tomorrow.....zzzzzzzz Sony please....