Logitech G602

AlexWJD

I am looking for a new mouse I found this: http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Wireless-Gaming-Mouse-Battery/dp/B00E4MQODC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1427411804&sr=8-1&keywords=g602

Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse

Does anyone have it and can you tell me about it? My main concern is the tracking, is it good? I want something on point so I can finally hit those AWP shots. Two different sources say it is an optical sensor but then some say it is laser.

Thanks

CPU: G3258 @ 4GHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 OC RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 SSD: Corsair LS 120GB Case: Antec GX500 Mouse: Logitech G402 Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Headphones: Shure SRH440 Microphone: That Zalman Zm-Mic1 that everyone recommends but noone uses

Remember when the R9 280 was the HD 7950? Pepperidge Farm remembers.  

Running two AMD Cards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCwn1NTK-50

I have it for more than a year. Best mouse I've ever owned. I had a G500s before, and I can't notice any difference in tracking/latency between the wire G500s and the wireless G602. It's optical sensor.

The best thing with this mouse is that it lasts around 2 months before having to change the batteries.

I love it. I'll buy it again if mine ever fail me.

I really like it... I'm not very technical with mice, but I can say that the battery life is OK (I get 6 months Endurance/Performance Mix) and I love the "G" Keys, I have one that Opens a New Tab and goes to YouTube when I'm in Chrome, it's pretty awesome...

I'm interested as well, is this simply a 502 gone wireless? Is it just as good as a 502 just with a wireless connection?

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

I'm interested as well, is this simply a 502 gone wireless? Is it just as good as a 502 just with a wireless connection?

Well, not really. the 602 has less DPI, and is overall bigger than the 502. IIRC the 502 is laser, whereas 602 is optical.

Not quite. The feel is a lot different. It feels much more like a quality product. One selling point is the battery life.

The 502 (from my experience) is very tailor built to a certain niche, whereas the G602 prides itself on comfort as opposed to performance (hence the massive battery life capabilities).

Honestly, for people who don't play games that intensively, or who aren't as bothered about actual mouse performance (i.e. Laptop users), the G602 is my go-to recommendation, especially at the pricepoint where you're competing with the DeathAdder (and win on build quality alone).

My only statement is; if you -really- care about your mouse and demand something high quality, OR you have more than 1 screen, this is not the mouse for you. I was extremely close to buying one myself, and the maximum DPI of 2500 immediately killed my dreams.

Well, not really. the 602 has less DPI, and is overall bigger than the 502. IIRC the 502 is laser, whereas 602 is optical.

DPI doesn't matter to me, as I use about 450DPI but does it have really great tracking/sensor like the 502?

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

DPI doesn't matter to me, as I use about 450DPI but does it have really great tracking/sensor like the 502?

It tracks superbly. I love that mouse - one of my personal top 3 or 4 mice. It's fully wireless, but it's great. Super comfy as well, Best Buy has them hooked up on display if you want to check them out.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It tracks superbly. I love that mouse - one of my personal top 3 or 4 mice. It's fully wireless, but it's great. Super comfy as well, Best Buy has them hooked up on display if you want to check them out.

Out of interest, what are your top four?

Spoiler

Out of interest, what are your top four?

Keep in mind that this is heavily opinionated based on my grip type and hand size as well as the fact that optical sensors are my preffered go-to (and really should be everybody else's). Not in any particular order really, all of these.

Zowie EC1-A (I know woll3 hates it but I love the way it feels and tracks)

Corsair M45

Logitech G602

Mionix Naos 7000

and my mom's G400. Great old mouse.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I got it after trying alot of mice. best one so far and its just so nice to have wireless mouse when it works well with no noticeable lag 

Needs Update

Hmm.. Just want to ask about it's sensor? Is it accurate specially for semi-competitive fps gaming? Can I program one of it's programmable button as a "sniper" button?

Btw, I don't know anything about gaming mice since I haven't own one yet. Would like to try one, but I want it to be wireless that's why I'm interested with G602.

How does it compare to Razer Mamba?

Thanks!

I love free stuff.

GTX 970 with pseudo 4gb vram at pseudo 224gb/s at pseudo  256-bit with 56 ROPs (corrected from 64) and 1.75mb L2 cache (corrected from 2mb).

Hmm.. Just want to ask about it's sensor? Is it accurate specially for semi-competitive fps gaming? Can I program one of it's programmable button as a "sniper" button?

Btw, I don't know anything about gaming mice since I haven't own one yet. Would like to try one, but I want it to be wireless that's why I'm interested with G602.

How does it compare to Razer Mamba?

Thanks!

G602 is as good as it comes with wireless mice. All other wireless gaming mice use worse laser sensors. However, the G602 is still not quite as good as the best wired ones. G602 also has an insane battery life and low price compared to competition. If you must have a wireless gaming mouse, the G602 is pretty much the best choice there is.