Plain looking mouse mat like the Razer Goliathus speed

ChrisWald

I would like a new mousemat. I currently have the old Goliathus speed and I love it. but it is starting to turn ugly and it has different kinds of resistances on different places already (not nice for gaming).

I would like to get a mouse mat that is exactly like the Goliathus speed (with STITCHED EDGES for s longer lifespan)

but a toned down (to go with bij RGB setup)

I like large mouse pads.

I do not like the new Goliathus because there is a weird picture on it with a verry different colour from my setup.

Thank you for reading!

snip

You don't like the triple snake design?

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

You don't like the triple snake design?

Well I do but it differs from my more toned down single colour build.

Perrix makes some pretty minimalistic stitched mouse pads. Damn cheap too. And they come in like 5 different sizes. Ordered one a few days ago. Came in yesterday. I'd recommend it. 

Search Amazon for perixx dx-2000. I got the L and it's pretty big. I'd go M or L if I were you, unless you want a really big mouse pad, or the extended ones that you put your keyboard on top of too

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Perrix makes some pretty minimalistic stitched mouse pads. Damn cheap too. And they come in like 5 different sizes. Ordered one a few days ago. Came in yesterday. I'd recommend it.

Search Amazon for perixx dx-2000. I got the L and it's pretty big. I'd go M or L if I were you, unless you want a really big mouse pad, or the extended ones that you put your keyboard on top of too

Hhmmm I think that might be an option but it still hase a red peice on the lettering my OCD probbly can't handle.

Why not get a large black one for 5$ and switch it yourself? (Or are you too manly?)

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

The only one i know that has stitched edges other then the razer one is: CM Storm SWIFT-RX

Let's agree to disagree

Why not get a large black one for 5$ and switch it yourself? (Or are you too manly?)

I thought about doing that but I tried with a cheap one and it turned out to look really ugly and fragile.

The only one i know that has stitched edges other then the razer one is: CM Storm SWIFT-RX

That is probably my best bet.

Im still using my razer goliathus that a bought on a lan party back in '06 ( Drome 13: Fear of the Dark (7-9 july 2006), 1792 peeps)

Let's agree to disagree

Im still using my razer goliathus that a bought on a lan party back in '06 ( Drome 13: Fear of the Dark (7-9 july 2006), 1792 peeps)

Yea but the one I use is starting to wear (it has different Resistances and is developing more and more gray spots) and it doesn't match the build I'm working on making. It has been an AWESOME mouse mat tho.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334173-my-personal-rig-axon/#entry4620525