AX1200i not working, clicking then turning off

Hi. After I recently did some maintainance on my watercooled rig, and put it all together again, something happend with my PSU. About 6 hours after I started up the pc, it suddenly just shut itself down, and wouldn't reboot. I've tried clicking the selftest button on the PSU, and that gives me the same click. However, if I hold the test button down, the light turns green, and the fan ramps up as it always has. Also tried jumping it with a paperclip between the green wire and a ground wire, and then it ran fine, just like I did when filling the loop. Any ideas what might be the issue?

Hi. After I recently did some maintainance on my watercooled rig, and put it all together again, something happend with my PSU. About 6 hours after I started up the pc, it suddenly just shut itself down, and wouldn't reboot. I've tried clicking the selftest button on the PSU, and that gives me the same click. However, if I hold the test button down, the light turns green, and the fan ramps up as it always has. Also tried jumping it with a paperclip between the green wire and a ground wire, and then it ran fine, just like I did when filling the loop. Any ideas what might be the issue?

Sounds like it's tripping the short circuit protection, check to make sure all connections are good with no possibility of crossing connections or frayed copper from the wire possibly bridging a connection.

Sounds like it's tripping the short circuit protection, check to make sure all connections are good with no possibility of crossing connections or frayed copper from the wire possibly bridging a connection.

To specify, the selftest was done with no wires connected, but then it started with the 24-pin connected and jumped. This seems very weird to me...

To specify, the selftest was done with no wires connected, but then it started with the 24-pin connected and jumped. This seems very weird to me...

Hmm that's a bit odd, as NeatSquidYT said it would be best to contact Corsair to see if they can help, the fan should turn and few turns when it's pressed.