Started Folding on my laptop :D

I have started folding and I made 400 points and I have a passkey. I have a question, can I use my account on multiple PCs?

Yes you can.  Also RIP laptop.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

I have started folding and I made 400 points and I have a passkey. I have a question, can I use my account on multiple PCs?

Before folding on a Laptop make sure that i has got enough of air flowing through, and also remove you're battery before using the client. and a nice suggestion use only the chrome app for laptops only.

And yes you can have 1000 pc's with one account only just use the passkey everywhere you set the settings.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

The last time I tried folding on my laptop it was hitting 98oC with loads of airflow and a recently cleaned heatsink (re-installed with Z9 thermal grease), so I don't recommend you run F@H constantly. That being said, I deconstructed it later on and had my Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2.0 ghettod to the CPU, and the laptop barely went above ambient.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Before folding on a Laptop make sure that i has got enough of air flowing through, and also remove you're battery before using the client. and a nice suggestion use only the chrome app for laptops only.

And yes you can have 1000 pc's with one account only just use the passkey everywhere you set the settings.

what do you mean by removing the battery, im currently folding on my laptop, is there a risk i have overlooked?

Computer's don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose.

Yeah remove the battery before using the cliënt because f@h will drain the laptop more than Gaming and so on... It will shorten the battery lifetime.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

thanks, I will surely look more into the possibility to remove the battery, i also use my laptop for school and stuff so that will make it less easy to take out the battery. anyways thanks for the warning!

thanks, I will surely look more into the possibility to remove the battery, i also use my laptop for school and stuff so that will make it less easy to take out the battery. anyways thanks for the warning!

folding will shorten the life of your laptop, so i would NOT run full...

folding will shorten the life of your laptop, so i would NOT run full...

nope, i only run when im at home and working on homework, my energy is at night very expensive, so nightly runs i try to avoid