How do you guys take notes?

Ryou-kun

Right now, I am curious how YOU guys take notes with paper and pencil/pen or tablet with stylus.

I know some if not most of you guys will say, you guys will take notes with tablet and keyboard, laptop or just none, lol.

As for taking notes such as math, science, history, English, etc.

Do you guys have any tips or tricks on it?

Or an examples that I could do the same or similar to it.

I am just trying to find a new note taking styles.

https://keep.google.com/

and

https://docs.google.com/

I'm always on PC (also in school)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Right now, I am curious how YOU guys take notes with paper and pencil/pen or tablet with stylus.

I know some if not most of you guys will say, you guys will take notes with tablet and keyboard, laptop or just none, lol.

Although it's forced in some schools and workplaces, I actually quite like Cornell notes(If I have to use an actual notebook.)

For laptop notes I just type out key points and information I think will be on tests, next meeting, etc. 

http://puu.sh/hoxZF/b243e2b090.txt 

Software developer, part-time potato. CEO @ RSN. http://rushservers.net/

jL1WyQn.jpg

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

my classes usually consists of just writing what teacher says so I hide my phone under the desk which is closest to teacher and sleep rest of the class and I write them while i am not sleeping which also helps me get higher grades 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Well I am not in school but during work I take notes on my email. I normally makes notes on a new email and then save it as a draft. I check my draft emails everyday and it reminds me what I need to do. As most of the stuff involves emailing anyway, its always there. At home I just use my Ipad.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I don't...

-snip-

This when I'm lazy. I usually use pencil and paper though.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Calc and Chem - pencil and paper (easier to write out math problems on paper than on a computer)

English and everything else - Laptop+Evernote. Seriously best app ever

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

I don't, I just remember stuff, and think about the question.

The most difficult thing is acronyms, at least in networking classes that is.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Back in the day i used a mic and a web cam attached to my laptop and then used soundbooth to clean it up at home so i would have audio and video.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

When I take notes in math I make a bulleted list with definitions of things, how to do it, examples of me doing it with basic numbers

basically i should be able to forget everything i know about math tomorrow and be able reteach myself using just my notebook.

When i type notes i try to use the same bulleted format but i typically prefer to use pen and paper because my college is iffy on allowing laptops/tablets/phones in class

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

Math none I study by answering loads of questions

English pen/pencil during explanation

Science/Social Digital notes from textbook basically abbreviating it and only leaving the facts and removing examples and stories that are unneeded

all in bullet points

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Pen and paper all the way, although last semester I made a lot of notes on my laptop during law. Only because I couldn't write that fast, typing was more convenient ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Don't need notes.

Cause brains.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Wish I had a surface pro 3....

Would take notes with that.

Thanks for the help guys.

Wow, I am quite surprised most of you guys prefer paper and pencil.

I was expecting a tablet with stylus. I guess there is only two people including me that uses tablet with a stylus, lol.

Not only that, I am surprised almost half of you guys uses a same note taking skills such as using bulletpoints,

Thanks for the help guys.

Wow, I am quite surprised most of you guys prefer paper and pencil.

I was expecting a tablet with stylus. I guess there is only two people including me that uses tablet with a stylus, lol.

Not only that, I am surprised almost half of you guys uses a same note taking skills such as using bulletpoints,

We get distracted by forums if we have computers to take notes on...

Paper and pen for me #noerasingEVER

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

I just have a a4 dairy which I write notes in for everything, I back this up with google notes

Its all about those volumetric clouds

jL1WyQn.jpg

I am a teacher, and I have had students do that and ask to do that.... Hey for certain things it actually works better... I really don't have a problem with it as long as its not all the time

Me- I feel like a secret agent man, as my wallet now has five different currencies in it

Me- It has come to my attention that it is impossible to buy liver in Mongolia because it is bad, but it is perfectly ok to buy salted sheep heads