Asus GTX 980 strix vs Gigabyte GTX 980 windforce

Hey guys I'm looking for some thoughts on this two cards the Asus GTX 980 strix edition vs the gigabyte GTX 980 windforce I will like to know which do yo think is better in terms of cooling system, OC, performance and how quiet they perform, Since I'm looking towards building a silent rig but  without losing performance and ability to have a good OC. 

Thank you for your answers! 

I am an owner of Gigabyte gtx 970 g1 gaming which has the same cooler as the gigabyte gtx 980 . The cooling performance is outstanding, as well as the game performance. The card itself also looks very cool.

I have also owned an Asus gtx 970 Strix (the same cooler with Strix 980), which wasn´t as cool as the gigabyte, but it was more silent. The performance differences are very small and you won't see the difference on your screen. Still, Gigabyte overlocks a bit better.

So, if you want to build a silent system, I would recommend the Strix. Asus is a very reliable company and the card will get the job done. Anyway, both cards are awesome, and if you are going to watercool your GPU, the cooler model won't matter.

Hope this helps!