How the mechanical keyboard saved my life.

Music in a sound test is not a good idea.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

I also love the sound of mx blues. And after I watched some more, I got to the sound test part, ignore my previous post.

Intel Core i7 4770k - 2x Geforce GTX 780 - MSI Z87 MPower Max - Corsair H60 - 8GB Avexir Core Series MPower Yellow + 4gb no-brand DDR3 - Corsair Obsidian 750d - AData XPG SX900 256gb SSD - Seagate Barracuda 3TB (7200 RPM) - Hitachi 250GB 2.5in HDD (3200 RPM) - WD HDD 160GB extracted from iMac via black magic (no specified RPM) - ASUS VG248QE 144HZ 3d Vision Monitor - Logitech G602 - Ducky Shine 3 TKL - AKG 172 HD Headphones - Xperia z2 - Sony Noise canceling earphones -  Nikon D5200 With Bundled Lenses - Windows 7 Home Premium - Blue Snowball iCE - Acer Aspire X with a broken case, AMD A6, and Raijintek Aidos CPU heatsink

I've never tried heroin, but the feeling you get after clicking a cherry MX blue key switch has to have the same effects.

LOL  :lol:

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

I also love the sound of mx blues. And after I watched some more, I got to the sound test part, ignore my previous post.

i prefer the sound of razer green swithces

Drugs are fun but they aren't good for you. Mech keyboards though...

I want a mechanical keyboard so bad. I will definitely get one.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I've never used Razer greens. I used MX blacks and MX blues. Blues are bliss to type on.

Haha yea, I cut the music off

They just aren't as satisfying to type on though IMO :(

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

I tried my friends, those are amazing man

Drugs are fun but they aren't good for you. Mech keyboards though...

I want a mechanical keyboard so bad. I will definitely get one.

get one, you wont regret it. I unboxed mine on my channel if you're interested

I've had MX Blues for about 6 months, when you get used to them they aren't really that special anymore

I want to change to MX Clears or Blacks

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

I tried my friends, those are amazing man

ikr but they come at a pretty steep price

I've had MX Blues for about 6 months, when you get used to them they aren't really that special anymore

I want to change to MX Clears or Blacks

The functionality of the reds is  sick for gaming, but they're way too sensitive for me. I haven't heard much about blacks or clears

ikr but they come at a pretty steep price

Yea definitely.... razor engineers and manufactures their own parts/switches that's why its so expensive

get one, you wont regret it. I unboxed mine on my channel if you're interested

Definitely. I felt a huge improvement from going from a keyboard like the one you had in the video to a CM Storm keyboard. Writing on it, even gaming with it, already feels like I dropped 100$ on a better experience. I can't imagine what a mech keyboard would feel like! Saving up for the RGB keyboards from Corsair so it won't be long, I hope. haha

I'll check out your unboxing video now. :)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Yea definitely.... razor engineers and manufactures their own parts/switches that's why its so expensive

well worth it though since i have the chroma one :D

No they don't. They might design them or modify an existing switch, but this company in China manufactures them:

http://www.kailh.com/

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Definitely. I felt a huge improvement from going from a keyboard like the one you had in the video to a CM Storm keyboard. Writing on it, even gaming with it, already feels like I dropped 100$ on a better experience. I can't imagine what a mech keyboard would feel like! Saving up for the RGB keyboards from Corsair so it won't be long, I hope. haha

I'll check out your unboxing video now. :)

exactly how I feel, thanks man

well worth it though since i have the chroma one :D

Chroma is sexiest keyboard out their along with the k70 rgb

I prefer the regular K70, on the basis that in the end it's just a keyboard. The RGB version needs special drivers and I dislike that.

I just wished they made the K70 with white LEDs. Or the K95 with MX Blues.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I prefer the regular K70, on the basis that in the end it's just a keyboard. The RGB version needs special drivers and I dislike that.

I just wished they made the K70 with white LEDs. Or the K95 with MX Blues.

Yea unfortunately with all of the light functions it looks like there is no way around the drivers