Longest gaming session without sleep?

JordanMac

117 hours of halo ce
ohh, ok. i just dont get it.

I don't really remember, I remember waking up one morning at 11am and playing Borderlands 2 til about 3am that night, i've done all nighters in the past before too, but i don't know exact hours...

17 hours on a overnight ps2 rental. was going to play for the full 26 hrs but finished it in 17.

12 hours on skyrim

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Friday night through sunday morning done ividually on the following games, skyrim, olivion, fallout 3, fallout Nv, CODMW2,

and I know this isn't gaming but i watched 130 episodes of one piece - friday morning to sunday night

And in the next couple of months me and my friends are gonna stay up one weekend and play thr through all the halo games except wars

3-4 hours, then I gotta do something else for a bit.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

errmm, what if i stop for a while watching youtube/browsing internet?

• FX 6300 Hexacore 3.5 GHZ

HD7770 Vapor X OC

Gskill RipjawsX 2x4 GB 1600mhz

about 15 hours strait on firefall :D god hate to imagine how many hours I've sunk into that game

originally 24 hours at the beginning of burning crusade. Broke my record on the same game next expansion, doing a little over 30 at the beginning of wrath.

MMOs are my shit, when something new comes out i usually give it at least 15-20 hours on my first sitting.

54 hours of wow.
Been there...oh I do not miss those days.

"Practice static safety, hack naked." - Mega Tokyo

i7-3770K, 16GB, Samsung 840PRO, R9-290X, Corsair 650D

86 hours when I got skyrim six months after launch, wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

course i got ADHD and aspergers so that probably helped :P

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

4 years stright i've been playing tetris.

no break. no food.

30-40 hours is the longest I have ever gone.
What game?

Oh dear, what game was it. It must have been DotA and CS 1.6, was at a lan partty, and after that I decided to complete COD:BO in 1 night. So yeah, all of those.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

117 hours of halo ce
as long as your name isn't john

First day I had my PS2 I got a total of 24 hours on Gran Turismo 4, Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, and Midnight Club Dub Edition.

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

It was about 26 hours, on Dungeons and Dragons online, a couple of Summers ago, when I still had enought time for such sessions!

• 2 years later...