Bloodborne

IdortMasterRace

No Bloodborne thread?

Came out in the US today, getting 9s and 10s across the board. Looks fucking excellent, can't wait for the UK release on Friday. I have the Nightmare Edition pre-ordered.

Anyone else playing it?

Oh god I hate exclusives, I want to play, but it's a little hard to justify getting a ps4 for one game. 

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

I left for university and my brother is at home with the ps4, I'm avoiding any reviews or anything until I can play it

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Not out in the UK yet (Friday), got posted to me late tonight though, fingers crossed it comes tomorrow so I can play after work.

Didn't realise it reviewed so well (not that it matters to me anyway), I've avoided all footage of it since Christmas to avoid anything being given away.

So i don't have my PS4 at university, so ive been playing over PS4 link on my PS Vita and it feels really good, even with the latency, its amazing that that works so well when its travelling hundreds of miles.

Basically its top notch from From once again, though i've only put a couple hours in and i could do with slighty less cramped controls

LmCl9vG.jpg

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

My first reaction was: damn the MC reminds me of jack skelington! Just look how tall and skinny he/she is!

And then you enter the world and yeah, visual it's pretty good.

Gameplay is like most Souls game but in it's own ways, and I love my cane whip, weak but it's cool.

But so far I like what I se.

And man I got owned pretty fast....

Oh god I hate exclusives, I want to play, but it's a little hard to justify getting a ps4 for one game. 

^ this, I almost got a PS3 to play demon souls after I fell in love with darksouls. its the same dilemma over again.

^ this, I almost got a PS3 to play demon souls after I fell in love with darksouls. its the same dilemma over again.

You should still get a PS3 because Demon's Souls is the best entry in the series if you ask me.

You should still get a PS3 because Demon's Souls is the best entry in the series if you ask me.

I have been temped over the past year or so, after all I could finally play heavy rain, last of us, and beyond two souls. But its still so much money from my local retailer, ~200 USD for a last gen potato. I guess if I really looked around I could find a good deal online for a cheap, a lightly used PS3.