Wide Angle Lens for my 600D Video Work.

what say ye?

Not sure what you want us to say... you havnt even asked a question or given us any information haha

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

How wide of an angle do you need?

Canon EF-S 24mm f2.8 would be my first thought, but it may not be wide enough for you.

a wide angle lens is actually quite hard on APS-C sensor's, for the best wide angle(best=biggest) you would need to be around 10-20mm focallength, which is only truelly possible to get with full frame sensor's and something like the Canon EF 11-24mm F4 L USM, which is expensive as hell(mentioning that since u didnt give a budget) and on APS-C it becomes more like 15-27mm(didn't do the math numbers might be off)

but if you want a cheaper alternative for APS-C sensor's i would say the Canon EF-S 10-18mm F4.5-5.6 IS STM don't know about the quality, but you aint getting more in your frame then that.

edit:

i was wrong, there are lenses below 10mm, but that are fish eye lenses

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

It depends on how wide you need; if you don't mind buying third party lenses, Rokinon has some stuff worth checking out

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB