Folding at home, good PPD but bad score?

Hi,

Im just getting into folding and ive been running my machines for about ~12 hrs now and only have a score of ~1500. Can anyone tell me if that seems extremely low considering my PPD is ~100k?

My Profile: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Geldar

Hardware Folding (Estimated PPD):

-i5 4670 (10k)

-r9 270x (75k)

-radeon 6870 (15k)

-snip-

It doesn't always register right away. Don't worry about points... just remember you're helping a good cause.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

just wait for more wu's it will get right.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

It doesn't always register right away. Don't worry about points... just remember you're helping a good cause.

Im not really worried about points or score, but i do want to know that what im doing is actually getting uploaded and is not being wasted. 

It would be even worse if i did all this folding and it all failed to upload and it was just a waste of electricity. 

Im not really worried about points or score, but i do want to know that what im doing is actually getting uploaded and is not being wasted. 

It would be even worse if i did all this folding and it all failed to upload and it was just a waste of electricity. 

its fine, the points arent awarded untill the work unit is done, then it might take time for it to register. give it a day, you will get your points.

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

its fine, the points arent awarded untill the work unit is done, then it might take time for it to register. give it a day, you will get your points.

Thanks for that ill wait a day or 2 and see how it goes! :D

Thanks for that ill wait a day or 2 and see how it goes! :D

How are things looking now?

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

How are things looking now?

ahah coincidently i just sent u a message, but its going great! having a great time