Cooler Master is... not as here anymore. CM Norumu says Goodbye!

Hey there LTT community,

I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be disappearing very soon. I'm headed out to new opportunities outside of Cooler Master, so I won't be here to be  your friendly neighborhood contact any longer. Sorry!!

I'm not sure if there will be anyone swooping in to replace me as an on-hand contact that many of you have utilized, but I do want to let you all know that you can always contact our customer support team with your questions!

If you head over to the CM Fanzone you can hit up a support rep via tickets and Live Chat (region/schedule pending), and for those in the US, you can also reach out via the phone as well.

May all of your builds be beautiful, economical, and don't forget to put in the rear I/O shield before installing the motherboard!

CM Norumu

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

Don't be sorry, good luck in your future ventures!

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Well we all support your future ventures!

We will all miss you!

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

oh no !  well, have fun I guess :) its been fun !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Hey there LTT community,

I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be disappearing very soon. I'm headed out to new opportunities outside of Cooler Master, so I won't be here to be  your friendly neighborhood contact any longer. Sorry!!

I'm not sure if there will be anyone swooping in to replace me as an on-hand contact that many of you have utilized, but I do want to let you all know that you can always contact our customer support team with your questions!

If you head over to the CM Fanzone you can hit up a support rep via tickets and Live Chat (region/schedule pending), and for those in the US, you can also reach out via the phone as well.

May all of your builds be beautiful, economical, and don't forget to put in the rear I/O shield before installing the motherboard!

CM Norumu

Well, at least I have my Quickfire Rapid LE to enjoy while you aren't here :/

Hope that whatever you're embarking on is going to treat you well!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Good luck m8 :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Don't be sorry, good luck in your future ventures!

^

gl;hf

Good luck man :D see you around :P

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Good luck and don't be a stranger!  You don't have to be CM Norumu to hang out with all of us.  <3  You can simply be.. Norumu.  Or Noru.  Or Umu.  Umu it is.  

All right, CM Norumu, see ya and good luck with your future ventures! Remember to keep in touch, too.