Good Canon or Nikon to film

My friends and me skate. Which camera do you suggest for 1080p 60 FPS for some slow motion shooting?

My friends and me skate. Which camera do you suggest for 1080p 60 FPS for some slow motion shooting?

Whats your budget for lenses and camera if 2,229 usd cannon 7dmkII and 24-105 f/4 is usm l

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

For cheep  under 1000 usd most cannons are better for video but are 1080p 30 720p60 while 7dmkII is one of the few with 1080p 60

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

I don't know actually, how about 600€?

where would you buy it from

Internet but here in Switzerland, does 2x slow motion filmed with 30FPS normal speed still look good or bad?

I don't know actually, how about 600€?

also at that price your phone might be better option unless someones holding the camera

Internet but here in Switzerland, does 2x slow motion filmed with 30FPS normal speed still look good or bad?

it looks meh go to a 60 fps youtube video and play it back at half for 30 and 1 quarter for 15fps to see how it is 

my personal choice 500 dolars or less gopro

1000 -1500 cannon 70d

1500-2000 cannon 70d with 24-105 is or 7dmkii with a meh lens

2000-2500 7dmkii with 24-105

it looks meh go to a 60 fps youtube video and play it back at half for 30 and 1 quarter for 15fps to see how it is 

I'll do that. Also I've filmed my friend with my S5 in slow motion but that's only 720p at 30FPS

Well, in that case you might as well get a GoPro, because it can do 1080p 60FPS. It can also do 4k and you dont have to focus it.

There is not Canon camera in your price range that can fullfil your expecations.

Not to mention the awesome views you can get with it.

I'll do that. Also I've filmed my friend with my S5 in slow motion but that's only 720p at 30FPS

what is the absolute max budget

Well, in that case you might as well get a GoPro, because it can do 1080p 60FPS. It can also do 4k and you dont have to focus it.

Not to mention the awesome views you can get with it.

yea as he says the portability is nice. The only dslrs with respectable in video autofocuse are 70d and 7dmkii otherwise the sony a7 series or panosonic gh4 gh3 or whatever gh is in your budget

yea as he says the portability is nice. The only dslrs with respectable in video autofocuse are 70d and 7dmkii otherwise the sony a7 series or panosonic gh4 gh3 or whatever gh is in your budget

Yea that's another good point, autofocusing is meh on dslrs, because they are made for pictures not video. Its hard to manual focus decently without hours and hours of experience.

BTW JEman thats a nice profile pic, what lens did you use? Nifty 50?

Yea that's another good point, autofocusing is meh on dslrs, because they are made for pictures not video. Its hard to manual focus decently without hours and hours of experience.

thanks i used the canon 17-55 f/2.8 test run

Yea the hybrid autofocuse on the rebel lineup is bad and nikon is even worse. 

I mainly use my 70d with my 4 lens lineup of

70-200 f4 is usm L

17-40mm f4 L

24-105f/4 is L

Its video autofocus is great but pretty expensive.

Okay, if I'll buy a GoPro, which one? 

The Hero 4 Silver edition, it doesnt do 4k, but it does 1080p 60fps.

The $100 more version is the Black edition and it does 4k @30fps.

I'd go with the cheaper silver.

That picture is from the internet^^ I'm no photograph

That picture is from the internet^^ I'm no photograph

wut?? i can show you the meta data

The Hero 4 Silver edition, it doesnt do 4k, but it does 1080p 60fps.

The $100 more version is the Black edition and it does 4k @30fps.

I'd go with the cheaper silver.

does the black do 1080p 120 1440p 60 which might be worth it to make it 4x slower vs 2x

Sorry I thought he ment me xD

i see srry

I've seen a verry good idea in a video, put some double sided tape on the back of the GoPro, set the GoPro in Wi-Fi mode and stick your mobliephone to the camera

does the black do 1080p 120 1440p 60 which might be worth it to make it 4x slower vs 2x

Yes it does, if he has the money, then the yes the Black would be better, but for his purpose IDK if its worth the extra $100.

Black Specs http://shop.gopro.com/hero4/hero4-black/CHDHX-401.html

Silver Specs http://shop.gopro.com/hero4/hero4-silver/CHDHY-401.html

Yes it does, if he has the money, then the yes the Black would be better, but for his purpose IDK if its worth the extra $100.

Black Specs http://shop.gopro.com/hero4/hero4-black/CHDHX-401.html

Silver Specs http://shop.gopro.com/hero4/hero4-silver/CHDHY-401.html

1440p has a strange resolution IMO, 1920p by 1440p wouldn't it be 2560p by 1440p`?