100$ mechanical keyboards

what is the difference between these two keyboards?

the stealth one is slightly more expensive where i live, but is it worth it?

Quote me if you want to say something. Only way i'll see something.

I'd recommend you just stay away from razer products in general. They're not bad, but they're definetivly not worth the price. Imo anything razer is overpriced "gamer bait". If you can afford it, I'd go with the K70, or my personal favorite the K95.

Sorry if my post offended your entire family, but I get kind of defensive when I'm high...

I'd recommend you just stay away from razer products in general. They're not bad, but they're definetivly not worth the price. Imo anything razer is overpriced "gamer bait". If you can afford it, I'd go with the K70, or my personal favorite the K95.

razer products are relitivly cheap here, and the k70 is TOTALLY overpriced here, costing about 300 NIS (about 75 bucks) more then the 2 other keyboards. can you please answer my question instead of recommending something else?

anyway, if you do not recommend Razer keyboards, this (http://goo.gl/F5OaIg) is the mechanical keyboards page of where i will be buying. any recommendations for around the same price of the razer ones?

razer products are relitivly cheap here, and the k70 is TOTALLY overpriced here, costing about 300 NIS (about 75 bucks) more then the 2 other keyboards. can you please answer my question instead on recommending something else?

You're paying for quality. I have never owned a razer product that I was actually happy with. Either way, the only real difference is that one is louder than the other, as made pretty obvious by their names. ;)

Sorry if my post offended your entire family, but I get kind of defensive when I'm high...

You're paying for quality. I have never owned a razer product that I was actually happy with. Either way, the only real difference is that one is louder than the other, as made pretty obvious by their names. ;)

OK thanks for the answer, i know that the corsair keyboards are much better, but so expensive...

anyone else has another recommendation for a different keyboard from the link i posted? or should i stick with the Razer ones (probably the stealth one)?

It wasn't always like that. I use an older mouse from them, and I got the last generation of their Cherry-based blackwidow. Both are good. However... Nowadays, there is much more widely available competition. Corsair products are pretty wonderful. I've used the K95 which is amazing.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

OK thanks for the answer, i know that the corsair keyboards are much better, but so expensive...

anyone else has another recommendation for a different keyboard from the link i posted? or should i stick with the Razer ones (probably the stealth one)?

I have the ultimate cherry mx blue version, it's awesome! Their software is not great but it's not that bad

I have the ultimate cherry mx blue version, it's awesome! Their software is not great but it's not that bad

yeah good for you, but im asking about the razer blackwidow (non ultimate) 2014 stealth edition vs some other keyboard at around the same price from the link that you guys recommend. anyone?

yeah good for you, but im asking about the razer blackwidow (non ultimate) 2014 stealth edition vs some other keyboard at around the same price from the link that you guys recommend. anyone?

Well... don't be rude. I think he was just adding his $0.02 about the blackwidow being nice.

As far as alternatives, Ducky makes good products, as does Das Keyboard.

Mechanical keyboards aren't cheap though, so don't expect them to be.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Well... don't be rude. I think he was just adding his $0.02 about the blackwidow being nice.

As far as alternatives, Ducky makes good products, as does Das Keyboard.

Mechanical keyboards aren't cheap though, so don't expect them to be.

sorry i didnt mean to be rude, but i KNOW that das and ducky make excelent keyboardsm but they dont sell them here...

this is the link again: http://goo.gl/F5OaIg

can anyone recommend something from that link that is somwhat cheap?

or instead some online shop that sells and ships keyboards to israel?

thanks in advanced for every reply, and again, im sorry if you think i was rude :)

sorry i didnt mean to be rude, but i KNOW that das and ducky make excelent keyboardsm but they dont sell them here...

this is the link again: http://goo.gl/F5OaIg

can anyone recommend something from that link that is somwhat cheap?

or instead some online shop that sells and ships keyboards to israel?

thanks in advanced for every reply, and again, im sorry if you think i was rude :)

I meant that razer keyboards are fine just get the ones without their switch and the ultimate is ultimate only because of the backlighting i think, so just get the one that you like that fits your budget.

-snip

You're fine, no worries!

On that list, the only one I'd look at would be the Razer, just for lack of options. Now, I believe Amazon can ship to Israel... I'm not positive though. But it might be worth checking out.

I meant that razer keyboards are fine just get the ones without their switch and the ultimate is ultimate only because of the backlighting i think, so just get the one that you like that fits your budget.

You're fine, no worries!

On that list, the only one I'd look at would be the Razer, just for lack of options. Now, I believe Amazon can ship to Israel... I'm not positive though. But it might be worth checking out.

the older Razer keyboards dont sell here anymore, and I will look into shipping and taxes from amazon. Thanks!

the older Razer keyboards dont sell here anymore, and I will look into shipping and taxes from amazon. Thanks!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_v4_sib?ie=UTF8&nodeId=596198

Ok guys I think I decided

I will probably buy the Logitech G710+ from Amazon. Any other 100 dollar mechanical keyboards I should consider?