looking for a good smart tv! any help is good help!

So I am looking for a good smart-tv, between 40"-45". 4k if possible, but 1080p would do.

I've allready looked at :

Samsung 40" LED Smart TV UE40H5505

Panasonic 42" LED Smart TV TX-42AS500Y

and 

Samsung 40" UHD LED Smart TV UE40HU6905
(this one was abit much and since I havent seen the picture with my own eyes I don't think this will make it)

any suggestions are welcome.
my budget is between 500-600$

My number one suggestion

Android OS is a good idea  

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Dont get a smart tv unless you have to 

I purchased a smart tv about 2 years ago and The U.I just feels old 

Just get a nice normal tv and a Google chrome cast stick or something to that nature 

but if I had to choose one I would get this 

http://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronics-49UB8200-49-Inch-Ultra/dp/B00MYA8NF8/ref=sr_1_5?s=tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1426875097&sr=1-5&keywords=4k+ultra+hdtv

I have 2 smart TV's and i've used them once

It seems impossible until it's done.

smart tv's just aint worth it go for a normal one and as other have suggested used chromecast or apple tv or something to that tune.

Just get a nice normal tv and a Google chrome cast stick or something to that nature 

if u have any good non smart-tv's please do tell, thx for the advice. im not much of a tv guy, I bearly watch tv at all. im always on my computer u see. 

the tv is a gift, and I know some tv's have bad picture and so on. this is why its so damn hard to find a good one

if u have any good non smart-tv's please do tell, thx for the advice. im not much of a tv guy, I bearly watch tv at all. im always on my computer u see. 

the tv is a gift, and I know some tv's have bad picture and so on. this is why its so damn hard to find a good one

what size are you looking for ?

what size are you looking for ?

In original post: "40-45". Still, that should be well within his budget and he can include a Chromecast. :)

In original post: "40-45". Still, that should be well within his budget and he can include a Chromecast. :)

the first one though a smart tv it is also a 4K tv and you can still add the chrome cast 

but if I had to choose one I would get this 

http://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronics-49UB8200-49-Inch-Ultra/dp/B00MYA8NF8/ref=sr_1_5?s=tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1426875097&sr=1-5&keywords=4k+ultra+hdtv

was looking at the exact same tv, yeah it seems good, and the chromecast thingy looks good aswell. ill look around for more tv's and options. but this one will make my "maybe" list :)

and ill check the shiping costs and so on, I live in norway so shiping is a bitch because of our costumers service

was looking at the exact same tv, yeah it seems good, and the chromecast thingy looks good aswell. ill look around for more tv's and options. but this one will make my "maybe" list :)

and ill check the shiping costs and so on, I live in norway so shiping is a bitch because of our costumers service

I hate shipping I just wish it was always free from anywhere 

I hate shipping I just wish it was always free from anywhere 

idd!

sony and samsung for picture quality. a good and cheap non smart tv would be the non smart version of that samsung you posted. smart is H5500 ,non smart is just H5000

sony is making new smart tv's with android tv built in..will probably be a few more months tho till they are out..I might wait for those if you can

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

• 2 weeks later...