Keep up the good work LinusTechTips. As long as I can see your new review/video every day in Full-HD, I don't care which service you are going to use. Also I kinda watch your videos also cos I can get a smile on my face when you make jokes or just purely suck at them :D

And mostly cos you wont suck up to firms who give you stuff. If you guys hate it, you will tell about it to us, but you always bring out pros and cons no matter what and I appreciate it.

Aww. Emotional Linus is best Linus <3

For some reason i really like when Linus gets hurt, but let's say we agree :P

Congratulations LMG!

As Linus said in the video, I do believe you guys are heading in the right direction. The channel may have evolved to be different, but you haven't lost that LTT touch. It's nice to see the channel grow, become better in quality and appealing to a larger audience while reaching its goals.

And thanks for all this great content over the years!

BE A MEMBER OF THE LINUS TECH TIPS STAR CITIZEN ORGANIZATION | JOIN HERE

1 Million button needs to be sitting in the sink in the back of the kitchen.

It would be super dumb in the best possible way.

Well done guys, no matter where your content goes, I'll be there :)

CPU: Intel® Core i7-3930K CPU @ 4.50GHz Motherboard: Asus Rampage 4 Extreme RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum GPU: 2x Asus Strix GeForce GTX 980's SLI Case: Cooler Master Cosmos 2 Storage: 1TB Raid 0 Samsung 850 Pro (System), 16TB Storage PSU: Corsair AX860i Display(s): 3x BenQ XL2720Z Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K95 RGB Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 Sound: Asus Xonar Phoebus ROG OS: Windows 8.1 Enterprise

Linus and the whole Tech Team:

Thanks for all your hard work and informative videos. I will soon become a contributor to your cause. Keep being yourselves, it's what make you guys you. Wouldn't want that to change.

CPU: I5-4690K @ 4.3ghz | MOBO: Asus Z97-A | RAM: HyperX Fury 2x4GB White | GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970| SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | PSU: EVGA 750B2 80+Bronze | 

Thanks for all the great comments everyone. It means a lot to see you so supportive of what we are doing :)

Congrats guys, you all really earned it. Been watching a long time and have really liked the way you guys just present all the cool tech and other misc stuff that comes around. 

Great job and hope you guys can really continue into the foreseeable future!

Hey first post, welcome

Thanks for all the great comments everyone. It means a lot to see you so supportive of what we are doing :)

Wow I cant imagine I could EVER get a gold play button, I would lose my mind if that happened to me

Congrats Linus, as a community we don't thank you enough 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

We all should tank you for the videos and especially when you embarrass yourself on camera for our lols.

Also, give us an update on your asia tour LOL

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

For some reason i really like when Linus gets hurt, but let's say we agree :P

Pain is an emotion  :P

Gratz on the achievement and best of luck in the future. I'll always be looking forward to your videos.

And I get how Youtube is messing around and making your job difficult. I've not had a youtube account since they demanded the G+ integration. So sadly I'm not one of your 1.4m subs.

But instead I use Feedly to get updates on all your videos and I never miss any of them thanks to that. At very least you get my view on the video.

Congrats to everyone on LMG

Linus, Luke, Edzel, Brandon, Taran, Nick and Nick!

Congrats @LinusTech and the Linus Media Group!

You deserve that Play Button.

Keep up the awesome work! :D

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

This video made me tear up a bit... It's like being a parent seeing their offspring graduate high school except without parenting or the discipline.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/18O4bY4

Amazon: http://geni.us/2Ev8

Our new gold wall plaque from YouTube is bananas! Check that out and get the inside scoop on the state of Linus Tech Tips in early 2015.

@LinusTech @Slick 

TEAM LINUS You deserve it guys with your solid work and our KING LINUS !!!!

may you grow fast like the "Macrocystis pyrifera" and grow strong like "Graphene"

May Gםd bless you and guard you.

'May Gםd shine His countenance upon you and be gracious to you.

'May Gםd turn His countenance toward you and grant you peace. (Numbers 6:24-26) <---- may you grow your numbers all around

Edited by Benielishackove

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Haven't watched it yet but congrats.

LTT has brought be much knowledge.

Informed be about lots

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Is there another youtube milestone or is this it? I mean will you get a platinum button at some point?

Well, first of all, forgive me for my poor English.

My most sincere congratulations!

I have much to thank you guys. Have videos available every day dealing with the subject that interests me most is something extraordinary.

I think the first video that I saw here was a talking about NAS systems and Freenas. That video helped me a lot and since then I have seen every day and I often try the older ones.

Oh yeah, and is helping a lot in my English learning (It's easier to hear and understand than to write by now)!

I leave here a huge hug to all LTT team! A hug because I am Brazilian and we don't see any problems in hug "everyone", and in the end, after all this time watching you I feel very close to the point to hug you all without any problems. Just kidding (but true).

Love the Game Theory mention. MatPat does some pretty good research, and I reference his "why do we play video games" video a lot. 

Been a subscriber pretty much right when 1 mil was hit, and was never let down.

Gratz Linus MG you guys deserve this 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400