Crazy Water Loop Help?

I have a crazy (possibly) idea for a water cooling setup, and I came here to ask if its possible!

I was hoping to create a custom loop with flex 1/4 inch tubing, and was hoping to have quick disconnects, that will run up to two 600x600 radiators, ( the other quick disconnect going to a radiator on top of the case, similar to Linus' room watercooling) and was wondering if such feat is possible?

cheers

Lewis

just to clarify, I have in my system:
AMD 6300 (4GHz)
GTX 750 ti ( looking to upgrade ASAP to 980, which Ill purchase with waterblock on)

RM650

1/4in tubing might be too small. I actually didn't know 1/4in tubing existed. The standard is 1/2"ID or 3/8""ID. 1/2 seems to be more popular though. Also the biggest radiator out there seems to be a dual 200mm. You should also probably upgrade that cpu before you liquid cool. 

3/8" Will give the most flow till the performance starts dropping off.

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

3/8 -1/2 and 1/2 - 3/4 are the more popular tubing sizes, you will probably want to opt for one of those due to the much higher fitting availability, this is especially important for things like QDCs (Quick Disconnects).

I personally use an external 360*360 rad. I use Koolance QDC3 and they work very well, haven't had a single issue with them.

You may be looking at a rare case where two D5 pumps in series are recommended for the added flow rate, I expect the rads you will use will be far away and the rads themselves will be massive.

If you plan to go forward with this you should definitely post a build log of it. :)

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

As a lot of people said, bigger tubing would be better. You have to move around a lot of liquid through the rad.

Btw try do a build log, I'm very interested. :)

I shall do a build log!

cheers for the heads up about QDC s Ghost, and when I meant radiators, I meant using house radiators! 

I'm looking at doing this because I feel the need to get the air out of my case, and warm the room, rather than using an AIO in my system, or a smaller custom loop!

thankyou for the advice too!

3/8 -1/2 and 1/2 - 3/4 are the more popular tubing sizes, you will probably want to opt for one of those due to the much higher fitting availability, this is especially important for things like QDCs (Quick Disconnects).

I personally use an external 360*360 rad. I use Koolance QDC3 and they work very well, haven't had a single issue with them.

You may be looking at a rare case where two D5 pumps in series are recommended for the added flow rate, I expect the rads you will use will be far away and the rads themselves will be massive.

If you plan to go forward with this you should definitely post a build log of it. :)

Do NOT get black QD3. Get silver. Black have known issues with residue build up leading to them failing.

Do NOT get black QD3. Get silver. Black have known issues with residue build up leading to them failing.

I'm glad I didnt hit order!

Interesting, I have silver, do you have any links/failure pictures?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Enjoy the read... Is it against TOS to link elsewhere?

http://www.overclock.net/t/1404275/black-koolance-quick-disconnect-owners

As long as it's reasonable, it's fine. Common sense applies. :)

im doing literally the exact same thing except with normal radiators, i thinking depending on the type of radiator you'd have a hard time efficiently dissipating heat, here's a link to mine http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334922-kinda-like-whole-room-water-cooling/

Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it. ~ Feynman