So will there be any aftermarket solutions for the Titan X. For the former ones it was forbidden, so I wouldn't count on it.

About Video Request; if VR SLI already works with Rift DK2, I would love to see a VR SLI, both cards oced with a waterblock (chip-only) and fan for the pcb at a downsampled resoltion of UltraHD.

Can two of these cards hold the 90FPS @ UHD?

Remember when the 780 came out and we also called it the king? bahahahah

Phase Change with TITAN X!!!! Push it to the limit!

Maybe if that GM200 core has extra boundaries to push, a K|ngp|n variety would be AWESOME :D

Seems like it's a time for a GPU upgrade, wonder what board partner pricing is like in the UK. Will pick up one or two.

Comb it with a brick

So will there be any aftermarket solutions for the Titan X. For the former ones it was forbidden, so I wouldn't count on it.

The gamespot video review said it was forbidden. Though IIRC last time EVGA sold their cooler for it separately, so you could buy one and then attach it yourself.

Hopefully they'll allow aftermarket cooling with this card.  Stuffing 8 billion transistors into a giant die is not easy to cool, even though I love the Nvidia reference design.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

Crysis 3 - 1440p @ 61 fps?
Come on... my PB278Q Monitor feels bored.

I will wait for a 144Hz 4K mointor with G-Sync then i will for sure buy two off these bad boys. :D

My rig:

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K

Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO

Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 4GB GDDR5

RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB

SSD: Samsung SSD 840 EVO-Series 250GB

HDD: Seagate Barracuda HDD 1TB

Monitor: ASUS PG278Q ROG Swift 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor

Cooling: Corsair CPU Cooler H100i

Power Supply: Corsair Professional Series Platinum Power Supply AX860i

PC Case: Corsair Graphite Series White 760T

The gamespot video review said it was forbidden. Though IIRC last time EVGA sold their cooler for it separately, so you could buy one and then attach it yourself.

You always can bundle the product with everything else. Nvidia can't forbid this. But it can forbid to alter the pcb design, and with this we won't see a Classified or Lighting we even more voltage convertes (is this the correct translation?) for stabler and higher voltage regulation.

Oh Phase change it and 4 way sli videos please! 

Hi!  Please quote me in replies otherwise I may not see your response!

And it is confirmed, Linus is biased.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

"Daddy, why are you sleeping on the sofa?"

"Because mummy found out that daddy spent $1000 on a graphics card so daddy has to sleep here till he learns the value of money."

When do you think we can expect a 980Ti, hopefully that's a bit more reasonably priced...

Love to see someone put GPU watercooling and overclock it more to see more number coming out of the machine

Remember how they always went on and on about how loud the 290X is?  Why didn't they even mention the noise on this Titan X?  God damn... can imagine how freakin noisy this piece of junk is?  Not even 1 mention of the noise... I bet the Nvidia salesmen are happy though.

My rig =SCOUT2= 

Shut up and take my money Nvidia....

Looking forward to doing a 2 or mooore? ;) way SLI build with these this summer! All I need now is for someone to come out with a waterblock for them as I downright refuse to use the stock cooler

I am not impressed.  There are SLI/Crossfire options that can do the same in many games and will cost less.

Update:  I guess if I overclocked the Titan X I'd like it better and maybe squeeze out 10 more FPS for certain games I think that need them at 4K.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I am not impressed.  There are SLI/Crossfire options that can do the same in many games and will cost less.

I don't understand that. It's a single card getting playable framerates at 4k.

Yummy <3

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

4K ..

40 FPS in Metro: Last Light (Very High)

28 FPS in Crysis 3 (Very High, FXAA)

I am waiting on the GTX Titan XX and hoping for better.

However I guess if you are getting this you are going to overclock it as much as you can tp get more FPS for those games so it isn't so bad.  I would be willing to take one for free.

4K ..

40 FPS in Metro: Last Light (Very High)

28 FPS in Crysis 3 (Very High, FXAA)

I am waiting on the GTX Titan XX and hoping for better.

Aaand you mention the two games that no one ever plays more than once.

Aaand you mention the two games that no one ever plays more than once.

That actually is something worth pointing out.  A good point sir or ma'am.  Still I would want to play the games in 4K and play them at nice frame rates sooooo yeah ...

.. and 44 FPS in BF4 1Per so how would it be in MPer? :S  Far Cry 4 at 40 FPS in 4K ....

Sorry but this is not the card I am looking for like I said earlier.  Ultra settings + 60 FPS in 4K for every game is the dream card.  GTX Titan XX will do it hopefully and I would assume 100% likely!

PS: Turn PhysX on with that Titan X and see the FPS drop too.

The people crying about the price of the Titan X are the same people that cry about the price of supercars, I suspect. 

Regular versions of most sportscars (911, Stingray, Vantage) are more than enough. Way more than enough for most drivers. Just like a 980 is for gamers. But guess what? Super duper versions of these exist. 911 Turbo, Zo6, Vantage V12. They command a hefty price premium over their regular versions. 

All they are good for is going faster and getting more performance. If you want that, you can have that. Thats it. Thats all the Titan X is. One stupidly strong gaming card that is for those who can afford it. Its priced at what it is because Nvidia doesn't need to beg for scraps from the market. They charge what they charge for a card like this because its what the market will bear. 

Gamers are exceptionally...narrow minded. They want 295x2s for 45 dollars or something insanely stupid. 

Overclocking on digital foundries youtube page shows it trading blows with 970s in sli and sometimes touching sli 980 performance.

I might have to get one of these.... I usually upgrade to flagship GPUs when they best my current one by almost 2x....soooo it may be time to lay my 780 non ti to rest.

Cant wait to see what this card will do underwater and hacked. :o

These kinds of cards are actually a nice addition for people like me that use their rig for work and for play. Large amounts of RAM and VRAM are nice for keeping especially high resolution and high poly workflows from bogging down, plus the fact that they can crush games in the off-time is awesome.

littleRed

CPU Intel i7 4790k Motherboard ASUS ROG Maximus VII Hero RAM 32GB G Skill RipjawsX GPU EVGA Titan X Cooling Corsair H105 Case Corsair 760t Black PSU EVGA 1000P2

Storage Boot Samsung Evo 850 256GB Programs Samsung Evo 840 1TB Data WD Black 2TB Display BenQ XL2420G Keyboard Corsair K70 Mouse Razer Death Adder OS Windows 10