Whole Room Water Cooling Part 6

@nicklmg  Are you the one that posts the timely facebook posts when new vids are up and whatnot? I always imagine it being said in linus's voice, but if it's you, I'll have to change that... 

Lmao that is something I don't even want to think about. I think it's well in to the hundreds, mainly from the initial build (6-7 people doing 10+ hour days for 4 days).

calling it 8 people because luke's dad. 

calling it 12 hours because thats a good estimate.

calling it 5 days because all the updates over time.

480 hours sound about right?

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Good video, but next time please make sure that the power is off, before you touch a wet carpet with a lot of power cables. I don't want anyone of you to get an electric shock in front of the camera. Even though this video would probably get viral if you filmed it.

calling it 8 people because luke's dad. 

calling it 12 hours because thats a good estimate.

calling it 5 days because all the updates over time.

480 hours sound about right?

Don't forget about editing time.... X{

Nick why you just standin' around not doing anything bro?

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

so thats means part 7 to come, and then part 8 the teardown, and part 9 "Whole abandoned warehouse water cooling" and then 10 and 11 and 12

Don't forget about editing time.... X{

oh dear lord yes... 

calling it 510-550 hours? (its been a lifetime since I've edited a video or anything other than some game-play footage with just simple jump cuts, so i don't really have a good idea on editing time. :/

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

so thats means part 7 to come, and then part 8 the teardown, and part 9 "Whole abandoned warehouse water cooling" and then 10 and 11 and 12

in 2017 part 87 ''installing our 23rd employee's pc to the loop!'' 

x'D 

-Jim Hensen

Soon we can expect Whole warehouse water cooling?

What are you going to do with all systems when its shifted from LMG HQ to new LMG HQ?

@LinusTech

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Please show us the filter when you take it out. I get satisfaction out of seeing things caught in filters. Every time I dry my clothes it's like Christmas.

Gaming PCs:
Intel i7 4790k, EVGA GTX 980ti, NZXT H440
Intel i5 7600k, Asus GTX 970 DC Mini, Silverstone SG13B
HTPC: AMD Phenom II X6 1045t, EVGA GTX 770 FTW, Fractal Node 604

two quick questions. :)

1 will the loop be taken with you guys to the new office when you guys finally move?

2 will there be videos of that if/when it happens?

:D :lol: :)

love this series, keep it up guys! :D

This! Came to ask. Really hope you guys do a video about that if you are!

If you are moving this month then what is the point of replacing things now

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

If you are moving this month then what is the point of replacing things now

it was filmed ages ago 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Linus this is a very educational video but I do have some questions, maybe you can answer these in the next video. Iodine is really corrosive, which in turn might lead to damage of the fins in the blocks inside the loop, maybe I'm wrong but is this true? Also, were did the gunk come from, and what was it? You guys did everything right, in my amateurish opinion.

Linus this is a very educational video but I do have some questions, maybe you can answer these in the next video. Iodine is really corrosive, which in turn might lead to damage of the fins in the blocks inside the loop, maybe I'm wrong but is this true? Also, were did the gunk come from, and what was it? You guys did everything right, in my amateurish opinion.

The gunk came from the anti-freeze thing Linus used.

it was filmed ages ago 

In this epsiode it said march 10 to 11.

PC is Intel Core i5 6400, GIgabyte H170 Gaming 3, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x4GB 2400Mhz ,Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB, WD Blue 1TB, NZXT S340, ASUS Geforce GTX 960. Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W. http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/793XNG. Graphics card choices don't always have to be dictated on performance. If you want the game stream and power consumption of the GTX 970 get that. If you want raw performance of the R9 390 get that. In the end we are all gamers, so what if your buddy gets an extra 5 fps? 

Oh my gawd, finally it is here!

Hope scrapyard wars comes soon, love these sort of videos.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

What are they going to do with the whole room WC when they move to their new Office space?

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

This project is just awesome i just hope it works from now on, let's hope that you're water cooled room stays a thing and not a being xD

So COOL to see aquatics in that build I love fish I had 3 gold fishes for 17 years named BIG MEDIUM SMALL only big is with me now 18 years running may god bless him with a few more years for me ! ANY WAY......------->

awesome video guys more like this please <------

It was funny (in a good way) and very educational (a little less beeps would be nice WY"Lang)

you probably will but Ill say it any way you must paint them filters and maybe try to do a little window and led [x10 harder but x100 cooler (not in temp's)] :P

had to yall seen it I guess if u here with Linus (warning +16) @LinusTech  :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvEWFjWfqiU

Edited by Benielishackove

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

This was the best and most entertaining video to-date. Well done, duders.  :D

Intel 3960X @ 4.6GHz Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD64GX3M8A2133C9 64GB | ASUS Rampage IV Extreme | 2*ASUS PG279Q EVGA GeForce GTX Titan X | 2*Corsair Force GT 256GB in R0 [OS Drive] | Samsung 850 Pro 1TB [secondary Drive] Hitachi Deskstar 7K4000 Raid 6 [8*4TB — Media Array] | PAN-UJ-235A Blu-Ray Slot Load | PAN-UJ-875A DVD Slot Load | Corsair AX1200i | Corsair H100i | Lian-Li PC-V2120X | LSI 9271-8i w/ Intel RES2SV240 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit | Ducky Shine II [Cherry MX Brown / Blue LED]

Should of used distilled water... 

Can Anybody Link A Virtual Machine while I go download some RAM?

Am I the only one who thinks the discoloration of the tubing towards the end, looks like copper deposits, rather than whatever was living in the loop?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The gunk came from the anti-freeze thing Linus used.

And the anti-freeze used has corrosion inhibitors in it, so that should prevent corrosion.