PS4 worth the buy ONLY for exclusives?

Go to solution Solved by X1XNobleX1X,

There really isn't any good exclusives at the moment.

The only one I can think of is Uncharted 4, which is suppose to come out next year.

Maybe, Last of Us if you haven't played it. 

But, really I would just wait till the PS4 price drops.

I would like to know if it is worth to buy a PS4 if I have a decent Gaming PC (i7 4790,8Gig Ram,gtx 970) 

The exclusives of the PS4 looks kinda cool but I know you can't compare PC and PS4 since a high end PC is much more expensive than a ps4 and overall gives you better graphics ect ect....

The thing is, Is it worth buying ONLY for the exclusives or not YET??

Cuz all the other games like Battlefield/Call of Duty/GTA V ect comes out on pc so I prefer to play them on PC.....

Its the exclusives that's got my attention...The order/Until dawn/Uncharted ect

Last thing, I'm from South Africa and the PS4 here is R6299.00

That is $ 504.75 US

:(

Like to hear from you guys!!

Depends on how many exclusives you want to play.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

That's up to you and your wallet mate.

The only one I can think of is Uncharted 4, which is suppose to come out next year.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Ok cool thanks for the advice.....I think im gonna wait this one out!!

I don't think so. I'd wait a year.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

The only current console which has worth wile exclusives is the wii u. The ps4 currently doesn't have a single exclusive game which is a system seller. Just wait.

The only current console which has worth wile exclusives is the wii u. The ps4 currently doesn't have a single exclusive game which is a system seller. Just wait.

BloodBorne?..

CORE i5 4670K ASRock Fatal1ty KILLER 8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO  MSI GTX 770 7TEAM 550W

AMD FX6300 GA 990FXA-UD3 4.0 16GB G.SKILL TridentX  EVGA 9600 GT EVGA SN 750W G2

Hasn't released yet. 

just 6 days lefting.

CORE i5 4670K ASRock Fatal1ty KILLER 8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO  MSI GTX 770 7TEAM 550W

AMD FX6300 GA 990FXA-UD3 4.0 16GB G.SKILL TridentX  EVGA 9600 GT EVGA SN 750W G2

just 6 days lefting.

Still hasn't released :P Also there are similar games on the pc. Those being the dark souls series.

Still hasn't released :P Also there are similar games on the pc. Those being the dark souls series.

PC boy?

I'd buy it for persona 5

Persona??? Your kidding me right??Looks like one of the crappiest games out there....

Bloodborne looks great though...Would love to play it...

Like I said...Exclusives like The last of us, Uncharted, Until Dawn and the Order got my attention, but 

that is still not enough games, I mean finnish them in like one month then what???

All other games I would play on PC like gta,Cod, Lords of the fallen ect cuz its just easier and it looks great, in fact it looks better if you

have a High end Gaming PC like mine...

I think ill wait for another couple of months before I go for a ps4 for price drops, but Im def going to get one cuz

the exclusives looks amazing