Should i still get BF4?

MadOliveGaming

Hi all, im cobsidering buying BF4 but with hardline comming out idk. I mean i like the cops vs robbers theme a bit less but im affraid soon very little ppl will play 4 cuz of hardline. And if i get 4, schould i buy the version with all the expansions or does it not make any real difference. I mean the most basic version is 10€ ans includibg all past and future expansions is 50.

My rig. Case & psu: evga hadron air. Cpu: Intel i5 4690k. Gpu: MSI gtx970 4gd5 OC. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-z97n gaming 3. Ram: 2x4gb Crucial Balistics Tactical @ 1866mhz. Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B se2. Ssd: Crucial mx100 512gb.

yes u should im getting mine on march 24 when i get my new pc

Hi all, im cobsidering buying BF4 but with hardline comming out idk. I mean i like the cops vs robbers theme a bit less but im affraid soon very little ppl will play 4 cuz of hardline. And if i get 4, schould i buy the version with all the expansions or does it not make any real difference. I mean the most basic version is 10€ ans includibg all past and future expansions is 50.

BF4 is still being supported along side Hardline - there is even new content, maps and battlebacks coming down the line and maybe another expansion!

So plenty of life left in it - it will not be replaced until BF5

hardline is a spin off and will be very popular too :) 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

yes u should im getting mine on march 24 when i get my new pc

u can get both also 

yes. hardline is a very different game. its not a military shooter. it lacks the traditional games modes that BF4 have.

BF4 is still very alive and going. I adore that game and will continue to do so for many many months.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

BF4 is still being supported along side Hardline - there is even new content, maps and battlebacks coming down the line and maybe another expansion!

So plenty of life left in it - it will not be replaced until BF5

hardline is a spin off and will be very popular too :)

Yep. It's pretty likely that another expansion will come, seeing as the Phantom project stuff hasn't finished yet. 

Personally, I'm getting bored of BF4 now because I'm nearing the level cap, so probably going to get Hardline. BF4 is still very active though, and will remain that way even after Hardline is out. 

Yep. It's pretty likely that another expansion will come, seeing as the Phantom project stuff hasn't finished yet. 

Personally, I'm getting bored of BF4 now because I'm nearing the level cap, so probably going to get Hardline. BF4 is still very active though, and will remain that way even after Hardline is out. 

Yeah im pretty bored, ive unlocked everything so less incentive to play, but new maps and modes will keep my playing

plus its great for a nice loud night gaming with friends :D , looking forward to hardline, we (me and friends) enjoyed the hell out of the beta , but we still occasionally play BF2 and BF3 etc just for giggles so im sure bf4 will still get played

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

it lacks the traditional games modes that BF4 have.

The "traditional" mode, Conquest, is still present in Hardline. It lacks Rush, but at this point I don't think anyone is going to miss it. I struggle to think of any other modes that Hardline ought to be inheriting from previous Battlefield games, and isn't.

The "traditional" mode, Conquest, is still present in Hardline. It lacks Rush, but at this point I don't think anyone is going to miss it. I struggle to think of any other modes that Hardline ought to be inheriting from previous Battlefield games, and isn't.

what i tried to say is that its different from the BF/CoD like game play.

Should i spend 10 or 50 bucks on it though to get all expansions? Is that really worth it?

My rig. Case & psu: evga hadron air. Cpu: Intel i5 4690k. Gpu: MSI gtx970 4gd5 OC. Mobo: Gigabyte GA-z97n gaming 3. Ram: 2x4gb Crucial Balistics Tactical @ 1866mhz. Cooler: Noctua NH-U9B se2. Ssd: Crucial mx100 512gb.

Should i spend 10 or 50 bucks on it though to get all expansions? Is that really worth it?

The expansions are worth it

Could always get a premium code from G2A 

BFBC2 Has plenty of servers lol, bf4 left behind ? xD

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

The expansions are worth it

Could always get a premium code from G2A

Could you link me to the reccomended version on origin. Theres like 3 and im kinda lost. I dont have a job right now so thats why im doubing. I could do it and pay the 50 bucks, but that would be the last game i bought pretty much until i get a job again which could take a while. If its worth though... Also kinda new to BF here, played some BF BC2 on xbox but nothing else. I liked it though.

BF4 is different to Hardlune and still will be widely popular. The game is going to receive some more updates even after Hareline release so don't worry. Its well worth getting for $30 or less :)

64 Player servers will not die out.

PS. Premium is not worth the money unless u get insanely good deal on it.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

https://www.origin.com/nl-nl/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/base-game/digital-deluxe-edition

Is this a good price? If not ill get the basic version, though ud like the china rising map

Im getting the 10 euro basic version, cant get myself to spend thst much on premium now. Thanx anyway all :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx all! Loving the game. Its really hard but fun. Just get a bug where i cant walk sometimes, well only twice so far, but that solves itself after a few sec somehow :P

If you like the battlefield experience then yes more content is coming too and fixes of course. If you prefer a closer to cod format as in virtually no vehicles but with more of a battlefield feel then go hardline. 

BF4 numbers look good even in what should be Hardline's time considering it only just released. 

Battlefied 4 currently on PC 22,216, Peak in last 24h 32,487, Hardline currently online 13,895, Peak in last 24h 20,272. 

You have nothing to worry about.  Just because Hardline came out, BF4 will still be running strong.  Most people do not want to pay the initial full price just for the base game and then full price for DLC.  That's over $100.00 if you get it on Origin.  Most people are waiting for Hardline to drop in price before they even think about playing the game. 

I have a potato!

Im getting the 10 euro basic version, cant get myself to spend thst much on premium now. Thanx anyway all :)

If you really enjoy it, I HIGHLY recommend buying Premium. You get so much more fun out of that with the newer maps and some great weapons. You can also join way more servers since a lot of servers require some DLC.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

If you really enjoy it, I HIGHLY recommend buying Premium. You get so much more fun out of that with the newer maps and some great weapons. You can also join way more servers since a lot of servers require some DLC.

THIS.

I have Hardline, and while fun,.. currently in its state,.. it has NOTHING on BF4.

BF4 has so many weapons, a good selection of maps now (Premium) and overall,.. most of peoples problems from launch are gone,.. and the game is plenty playable on a lot of machines and most people now find it enjoyable and are having an easy time with it.

+1 Go for it.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz