Dragon Ball Xenoverse Talk.

Laurysss

So i was very upset when i realized every race but saiyan, had only kioken transformation. What about frieza race!? Kioken... 

Any news on the sequel for this? I am having so much fun.

BTW this should be the Super Saiyan God 2 lol :

EV6zXao.jpg?1

And post your pics of your guys( if they are as badass as ^ ofc)

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I picked the Buu race and I really thought I'd get like 3 transformation stages but NOPE, just some dumb Kaioken that turned my char from pink to dark pink..

I picked the Buu race and I really thought I'd get like 3 transformation stages but NOPE, just some dumb Kaioken that turned my char from pink to dark pink..

:'(((

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Maybe they will add in transformations as DLC. lolololololol

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

Maybe they will add in transformations as DLC. lolololololol

Three DLC packs have been announced, these include:

• DLC Pack 1 (March 2015) will contain GT Goku, GT Trunks, and GT Pan. Also, 4 Time Patrol quests, 12 parallel quests, 15 special attacks, and 5 costumes.
  • DLC Pack 2 (Release date TBA) will contain more customization items, super attacks, and Time Patrol quests.
  • DLC Pack 3 (Release date TBA) will contain Jaco the Galactic Patrolman and the Master Roshi costume-set.
  • Why U DO DIS!??????????!

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Dragonball Xenoverse is an okay game. I'm in love with the franchise, but this game has some iffy points especially when it comes to just Saiyans and PvP.

Super Saiyan/ASSJ(Super Vegeta?)/SSJ2/Super Vegeta 2 (Majin Vegeta?) is overly broken because of the fact that you can just spam any attack with 0 Ki Drain.

Pair this up with Kakarot!!/I'm neither Kami nor Piccolo/Protect Elder Guru with any broken Ultimate attack will make anyone's day cry.

Death Ball has almost 0 cooldown per shot and will lock your character in the air before getting hit by another Death Ball, thus repeating.

100 x Big Bang Kamehameha arguably does the most damage in the game.

Perfect Kamehameha is literally bigger than a Super Kamehameha.

So the game needs major balancing and it seems that the other races were literally an afterthought because Saiyans are not fun to play against in pvp. It's actually refreshing to fight someone who wants to fight not using Ultimate or SSJ spam - a true duel between who is the better fighter using only your skills and knowledge of the game.

So i was very upset when i realized every race but saiyan, had only kioken transformation. What about frieza race!? Kioken... 

Any news on the sequel for this? I am having so much fun.

BTW this should be the Super Saiyan God 2 lol :

And post your pics of your guys( if they are as badass as ^ ofc)

Currently have over 200 hours in the game and 3 level 80s and 5 over level 50. The game is broken and the servers are always down. At least you can still search PQ and online battles. No training mode. I wish you could edit the player and endless battles. Example: I would make it so no capsules would be allowed and no Z souls. I would also edit the time and etc. That would be nice.

Dragonball Xenoverse is an okay game. I'm in love with the franchise, but this game has some iffy points especially when it comes to just Saiyans and PvP.

Super Saiyan/ASSJ(Super Vegeta?)/SSJ2/Super Vegeta 2 (Majin Vegeta?) is overly broken because of the fact that you can just spam any attack with 0 Ki Drain.

Pair this up with Kakarot!!/I'm neither Kami nor Piccolo/Protect Elder Guru with any broken Ultimate attack will make anyone's day cry.

Death Ball has almost 0 cooldown per shot and will lock your character in the air before getting hit by another Death Ball, thus repeating.

100 x Big Bang Kamehameha arguably does the most damage in the game.

Perfect Kamehameha is literally bigger than a Super Kamehameha.

So the game needs major balancing and it seems that the other races were literally an afterthought because Saiyans are not fun to play against in pvp. It's actually refreshing to fight someone who wants to fight not using Ultimate or SSJ spam - a true duel between who is the better fighter using only your skills and knowledge of the game.

I agree that the game is broken. I have to disagree with what you're saying. Death ball can be avoided even if spammed. Perfect guard is a great skill and they have several skills that negate Death ball or any ultimate. Any time someone does Death Ball I will do Symphonic Destruction and knock them out of it lol. Spamming Super Vegeta 2 saiyans are easy to beat online. Perfect Kamehameha is easy to avoid. I suggest you watch twicth videos of the number 1 ranked player on the game. He does not spam or abuse ultimates. I have seen him beat every race and so on. Even I'm neither kami nor Piccolo can be beaten with proper technique. I suggest you unlock more skills and I'm not sure what stats you use but to have at least 6 stamina bars and 5 ki bars. Good luck on your quest.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Currently have over 200 hours in the game and 3 level 80s and 5 over level 50. The game is broken and the servers are always down. At least you can still search PQ and online battles. No training mode. I wish you could edit the player and endless battles. Example: I would make it so no capsules would be allowed and no Z souls. I would also edit the time and etc. That would be nice.

I agree that the game is broken. I have to disagree with what you're saying. Death ball can be avoided even if spammed. Perfect guard is a great skill and they have several skills that negate Death ball or any ultimate. Any time someone does Death Ball I will do Symphonic Destruction and knock them out of it lol. Spamming Super Vegeta 2 saiyans are easy to beat online. Perfect Kamehameha is easy to avoid. I suggest you watch twicth videos of the number 1 ranked player on the game. He does not spam or abuse ultimates. I have seen him beat every race and so on. Even I'm neither kami nor Piccolo can be beaten with proper technique. I suggest you unlock more skills and I'm not sure what stats you use but to have at least 6 stamina bars and 5 ki bars. Good luck on your quest.

3 level 80s? Any fast way to level up your guy? I dont have the PQ 53, it only goes to 49 and thats it. Do i have to beat PQ 49 and others to unlock 50,50,51? Beated the game with frieza race. Wasted a lot of skill points on ki blast doing like 25% damage and i was level 50.(had 50 points on Ki blast) Now i am lvl 30 with saiyan with 66 points on ki blast and shitting on everything with SSJ2 and Death Ball. This is campaign btw... I want to invest some points in Attack strength but i have -4 attack clothes. Should i do it?

NAZIS WILL RISE.

3 level 80s? Any fast way to level up your guy? I dont have the PQ 53, it only goes to 49 and thats it. Do i have to beat PQ 49 and others to unlock 50,50,51? Beated the game with frieza race. Wasted a lot of skill points on ki blast doing like 25% damage and i was level 50.(had 50 points on Ki blast) Now i am lvl 30 with saiyan with 66 points on ki blast and shitting on everything with SSJ2 and Death Ball. This is campaign btw... I want to invest some points in Attack strength but i have -4 attack clothes. Should i do it?

You can try doing PQ 51 if you have that as well.

These are unlocked via getting the Time Chasm Shards and doing the extra story mode (Bardock/Broly Saga).

Perhaps i'm just bad! I'm actually experimenting around right now with basic attack/strike super/health build and see where that ends up going. Have you played a match against any hackers? I played against Great Ape Bardock in the World Tournament Stage during a ranked match and I was literally so confused.

These are unlocked via getting the Time Chasm Shards and doing the extra story mode (Bardock/Broly Saga).

Perhaps i'm just bad! I'm actually experimenting around right now with basic attack/strike super/health build and see where that ends up going. Have you played a match against any hackers? I played against Great Ape Bardock in the World Tournament Stage during a ranked match and I was literally so confused.

What race? I did that build with Frieza. It fucking rocks.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Pq 52 is the best hands down. You can get the first one once you talk to that time patroller looking guy standing outside the entrance to the story area. He will give you one. Collect the other 4 from various pq's. Just look in the description. Once you get all 5 turn them into Trunks in the time area. He will give you the legendary super saiyan saga. The first misson was annoying. Just spam super vanishing ball or death ball and kill 15 henchmen and then Frieza. I made sure Bardock was over 80% hp. After that the rest are easy. I advise you get all the masters and their skills. Are you saiyan male or female? Saiyan female go ki and ki blast and male go basic attack and strike supers. I can help you based on your answer. Once you unlock pq 52 just search it and go in as a level 1 and grab the tails of all 3 apes and use ultimate on them when stamina is down. I get 18-22 levels depending on my performance when I was level 1. You can get 70,000 to 100,000 xp on that pq. It's the best.

I don't think you're bad at the game. I just think you need to watch other people play and learn from them. I have not played any hackers but that sounds awesome lol. What race are you again? Male or female. I can tell you based on your answer and my experience from the game. I was ranked 54 but I stopped playing ranked till I get all the moves. I have like a couple left now lol. I can help you.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Pq 52 is the best hands down. You can get the first one once you talk to that time patroller looking guy standing outside the entrance to the story area. He will give you one. Collect the other 4 from various pq's. Just look in the description. Once you get all 5 turn them into Trunks in the time area. He will give you the legendary super saiyan saga. The first misson was annoying. Just spam super vanishing ball or death ball and kill 15 henchmen and then Frieza. I made sure Bardock was over 80% hp. After that the rest are easy. I advise you get all the masters and their skills. Are you saiyan male or female? Saiyan female go ki and ki blast and male go basic attack and strike supers. I can help you based on your answer. Once you unlock pq 52 just search it and go in as a level 1 and grab the tails of all 3 apes and use ultimate on them when stamina is down. I get 18-22 levels depending on my performance when I was level 1. You can get 70,000 to 100,000 xp on that pq. It's the best.

I don't think you're bad at the game. I just think you need to watch other people play and learn from them. I have not played any hackers but that sounds awesome lol. What race are you again? Male or female. I can tell you based on your answer and my experience from the game. I was ranked 54 but I stopped playing ranked till I get all the moves. I have like a couple left now lol. I can help you.

PQ 52 is one of the easiest PQs. It may sound threatening to fight against 3 Great Apes. But if you maxed out basic attacks to at least 50-100, you'll be taking our half their HP bar by grabbing their tails. It's basically free money by doing nothing. Still can't get the Bardock suit though :(

I made 8 characters, both male and female. I have a level 80 saiyan that was kind of made to be balanced, but now I'm just experimenting on my Frieza race character that had Basic Attack Maxed first before health and strike supers, hahaha. 

The concept of building my own DBZ fighter is enough alone for me to buy the game, but i'll wait till used or new copies drop in the $20 range

I chose female cuz of ki power. Should i put any points into the attack? I just can attack someone even if it deals 0dmg and get 3 bars of ki and then blast everyone with SSJ2 and again. Correct? Level 30 now. Why should i get all of the masters skills? Goku needs 70lvl to train with him. I have another Frieza race with 50lvl but i finished the story with him so now i play as a Saiyan(30lvl) Should i max out my frieza if I dont play online? The items transfer to all of the guys you create.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

How does this game compare to the old budakai games? My favourite back in the day was budakai 3. I bought Tenkaichi and just couldn't get into it.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

PQ 52 is one of the easiest PQs. It may sound threatening to fight against 3 Great Apes. But if you maxed out basic attacks to at least 50-100, you'll be taking our half their HP bar by grabbing their tails. It's basically free money by doing nothing. Still can't get the Bardock suit though :(

I made 8 characters, both male and female. I have a level 80 saiyan that was kind of made to be balanced, but now I'm just experimenting on my Frieza race character that had Basic Attack Maxed first before health and strike supers, hahaha. 

It's better to make humans balanced than it is to make saiyans balanced. Stamina is key for online battles. Also advise at the bare minimum 5 bars of ki and 6 bars of stamina.  

The concept of building my own DBZ fighter is enough alone for me to buy the game, but i'll wait till used or new copies drop in the $20 range

It's worth the full price and then some more for the dlc. I like to wait but currently over 200 hours in the game.

I chose female cuz of ki power. Should i put any points into the attack? I just can attack someone even if it deals 0dmg and get 3 bars of ki and then blast everyone with SSJ2 and again. Correct? Level 30 now. Why should i get all of the masters skills? Goku needs 70lvl to train with him. I have another Frieza race with 50lvl but i finished the story with him so now i play as a Saiyan(30lvl) Should i max out my frieza if I dont play online? The items transfer to all of the guys you create.

For female you could do something like this. 100 ki blast, 40 ki, 40 stamina, 40 hp and 17 basic for example. I would advise putting some points in basic. For supers you could use this setup. Maximum charge, gravity impact, perfect shot or big bang attack and super guard. Gravity impact into perfect shot or big bang attack is a great combo when they get hit by gravity impact. For ultimate's you could do anything. Super Kamehameha and symphonic destruction. For online battles I don't really prefer super vegeta 2. Also if you ki blast then you want super vegeta 1 and 2. For ultimate's you could also go super electric strike into special beam cannon with z assist for a 2 hit ko. You would need to have piccolo as your master. I advise you choose a master ultimate for online battles because z assists are amazing for damage. I advise getting level 80 on all characters you create because parallel quest 47 is a single pq only until you unlock it or if you play with a friend that has it. For frieza class I advise you got basic attacks and strikes. Stamina at least 6 bars. If you can't beat the bardock mission then I advise you play the last mission and beat it under 1 minute 30 seconds to get the best xp. Just keep repeating till your level 80 then try and beat the bardock mission. Items can be used by all characters but if you character is using a z soul then you will need to make another one if you plan on using the same z soul again and same with clothes. However the skills work on all characters and they are not limited. Doing pq 52 or end mission will make you rich. Currently have over 14 million zeni and I bought everything from the store and all the outfits. I advise the 4 star dragon ball outfit for ki blast characters because you can color it. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/805889-dragon-ball-xenoverse/71309439 this will tell you all the rewards and ultimate finishes for pq. http://www.saiyanisland.com/tag/dragon-ball-xenoverse/ this will tell you everything you need to know for Xenoverse. Has videos on all clothes, items, z souls, supers and ultimate's skills. Any other questions just let me know.

How does this game compare to the old budakai games? My favourite back in the day was budakai 3. I bought Tenkaichi and just couldn't get into it.

The game is made by same people that made Budokai. I would say this game has a lot of skills but the older budokai's had better balance and moves. I liked how you could do fusions and go through all super saiyan levels. Other than that Xenoverse is by far one of the best Dragon Ball games. Xenoverse is more of an rpg/fighting game mixed compared to Budokai. Xenoverse has a different story and 55 parallel quests. Features 3 person coop and 3 vs 3 matches. I heard they are fixing the servers and balancing the game out with the Z souls. The game without Z souls is balanced and even better than Budokai. Z souls make it so you have to almost build your character around z souls and etc.

ok had to reply to some older posts on here.

ok @Laurysss http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324341-dragon-ball-xenoverse-saiyan-savegame/

To answer this question the Frieza race is not garbage. They are simply amazing. I would suggest making your frieza based more on basic and strike moves. A regular ki blast will paralyze an enemy and then you can follow up with a combo or ultimate. Tried ki blast Frieza but you need to have high stamina and at least 6 bars of ki for it to be balanced with rest of the other races. Frieza does not need a transformation like other classes. Also speed makes a difference with Frieza.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/320893-dragon-ball-z-xenoverse/ to answer these people here. The game is broken to an extent and the RNG is horrible. Still have over 200 hours in the game but its a love/hate relationship with me lol. Now that I now how to beat spammers I like it even more.

@Laurysss or anyone. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/319950-dragon-ball-xenoverse-review/ You can read my review here. I can say having played more the RNG is annoying but if everything was perfect then I would be bored with the game. I still recommended this game and hopefully they update the game to balance out some more z souls. Add an option to allow you to setup all the rules in online battles. I get tired of people constantly using capsules at the last second before the match is over. Would be nice to take off z souls and capsules for battles etc.

ok had to reply to some older posts on here.

ok @Laurysss http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324341-dragon-ball-xenoverse-saiyan-savegame/

To answer this question the Frieza race is not garbage. They are simply amazing. I would suggest making your frieza based more on basic and strike moves. A regular ki blast will paralyze an enemy and then you can follow up with a combo or ultimate. Tried ki blast Frieza but you need to have high stamina and at least 6 bars of ki for it to be balanced with rest of the other races. Frieza does not need a transformation like other classes. Also speed makes a difference with Frieza.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/320893-dragon-ball-z-xenoverse/ to answer these people here. The game is broken to an extent and the RNG is horrible. Still have over 200 hours in the game but its a love/hate relationship with me lol. Now that I now how to beat spammers I like it even more.

@Laurysss or anyone. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/319950-dragon-ball-xenoverse-review/ You can read my review here. I can say having played more the RNG is annoying but if everything was perfect then I would be bored with the game. I still recommended this game and hopefully they update the game to balance out some more z souls. Add an option to allow you to setup all the rules in online battles. I get tired of people constantly using capsules at the last second before the match is over. Would be nice to take off z souls and capsules for battles etc.

Frieza race is good. I just wanted some ki blast power but that couldnt be achieved when my clothes were -4 ki blast and i chose close range combat. I love it now.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Wow, really? No transformations for at least the Frieza race? That seems incredibly stupid. Maybe it will be the next batch of DLC?

You will be missing out until then. :(

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Wow, really? No transformations for at least the Frieza race? That seems incredibly stupid. Maybe it will be the next batch of DLC?

Well kioken is an option.... needs only stamina. But still like wtf?

NAZIS WILL RISE.

I hope they don't get a transformation. What's the point of it? They are already op.

Well kioken is an option.... needs only stamina. But still like wtf?

They don't need one. If you know how what skills to use and where to assign attributes you will be ok.

I hope they don't get a transformation. What's the point of it? They are already op.

They don't need one. If you know how what skills to use and where to assign attributes you will be ok.

Whatever... it just looks badass. And why frieza race are op? because of speed? Noo.. they can do some serious mele damage doe.

NAZIS WILL RISE.

Whatever... it just looks badass. And why frieza race are op? because of speed? Noo.. they can do some serious mele damage doe.

Speed = yes. I can combo you and then hit you into the air. While your in the air I can catch up to you hit you and thatwill cause you to then do a bounce land. When you bounce I can combo you again. Rinse and repeat till your dead. Also I can hit you with a regular ki blast to paralyze you then do my infinite combo on you.

By air I mean the knockback when your character can't do anything.

Speed = yes. I can combo you and then hit you into the air. While your in the air I can catch up to you hit you and thatwill cause you to then do a bounce land. When you bounce I can combo you again. Rinse and repeat till your dead. Also I can hit you with a regular ki blast to paralyze you then do my infinite combo on you.

By air I mean the knockback when your character can't do anything.

oh .... i didnt think of that. Thats the best tactic.

Still transformations ARE badass

NAZIS WILL RISE.

oh .... i didnt think of that. Thats the best tactic.

Still transformations ARE badass

It happened to me once in an online ranked battle. I don't do that unless its a spammer lol. A lot of skills can drain stamina and that is why that combo can work.

I agree. Transformations are awesome. I wish you could fuse, go super saiyan 3 and 4, Frieza stages, and buu transformations. I was disappointed I could not make a super buu or kid buu looking character. I opted to make a female buu.