New Mousepad for $20

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a new mousepad. My current $5 I've had for over 6 years now and is literally falling apart.

The mouse I'm using is a Roccat Kone Pure Military Naval Storm, and I'd like a mousepad that works well with this mouse, is smooth, and $20CAD or less.

It doesn't matter if it's a hard mousepad or not (although I'd prefer a hard mousepad).

Thank you! :D

Razer Goliathus is my favorite.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

$20 for a mouse pad... @STRMfrmXMN can tell you how to do it for less than that. 

If you see a Walmart there's a cheap mouse pad with a memery foam rist rest for about $10usd

$20 for a mouse pad... @STRMfrmXMN can tell you how to do it for less than that. 

I actually usually recommend spending lots of money on them because there's a lot that can go wrong with them.

However, there is nothing that can go wrong with a clipboard and leftover Halloween costume fabric xD

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a new mousepad. My current $5 I've had for over 6 years now and is literally falling apart.

The mouse I'm using is a Roccat Kone Pure Military Naval Storm, and I'd like a mousepad that works well with this mouse, is smooth, and $20CAD or less.

It doesn't matter if it's a hard mousepad or not (although I'd prefer a hard mousepad).

Thank you! :D

Honestly, the Steelseries QcK should be fine.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I actually usually recommend spending lots of money on them because there's a lot that can go wrong with them.

However, there is nothing that can go wrong with a clipboard and leftover Halloween costume fabric xD

Honestly, the Steelseries QcK should be fine.

I was thinking about that mousepad already, I just wanted to see what other people would suggest. Thanks! :D

Razer Goliathus Speed Edition. Although shipping makes it 30 dollars :/

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB