It is that time of the month...

KirbyTech

It is that time of the month again.. My PC needs a cleaning. I am sort of glad I don't have watercooling in it anymore since that adds tons of extra work but damm even with filters and off the floor it collect so much dust and crap. 

It is that time of the month again.. My PC needs a cleaning. I am sort of glad I don't have watercooling in it anymore since that adds tons of extra work but damm even with filters and off the floor it collect so much dust and crap. 

Get a couple leaf blowers

CPU: some amd thing Motherboard: its black RAM: its memory thats for sure GPU: r7 260x Case: corsair spec 01 Storage: 1tb of it PSU: 430w, so many watts

Display: its asus Cooling: fans Keyboard: logitech g710+ #browns4lyfe Mouse: its a logitech Sound: its what you hear Operating System: winders  

Mine collects a lot of dust since I smoke. I have an h110 AIO cooler. I just blow everything out with my air compressor every now and again. Biggest pain in the ass is carrying it out to the shed.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Mine collects a lot of dust since I smoke. I have an h110 AIO cooler. I just blow everything out with my air compressor every now and again. Biggest pain in the ass is carrying it out to the shed.

I have 2 people who smoke in my house and yeah that is the issue unplugging everything and carrying it. with 6 hdds inside it is head as hell. 

I have 2 people who smoke in my house and yeah that is the issue unplugging everything and carrying it. with 6 hdds inside it is head as hell. 

I only have a single HDD and a single SSD in my rig. The air 540 isn't a lightweight lol

52982539.jpg

The hard truth, you gotta make an end to it.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

I only have a single HDD and a single SSD in my rig. The air 540 isn't a lightweight lol

Neither is the Enthoo Pro

-snip-

Not needed. 

-snip

Trying to....ass. Just got a vape, down from 2 packs a day to about 5-10 actual cigs a day. Which is a HUGE improvement.

Neither is the Enthoo Pro

Not needed. 

Thank you for that.

I just take a room fan and

magic. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

I use my air compressor and it works fine. Probably should clean it more often but meh.

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo